FNAF Shipping.

Ok let's talk about....

FNAF Shipping.

This is my opinion, and you are always welcome to disagree. Do not attack me for my opinion or I will block you. Also- this is just an opinion about fnaf shipping, nothing serious, so do not get worked up over literally nothing. Thank you!

Oh boy.

Fnaf shippings have been there basically since the start. It all started with the first game. Some of the most popular ships are Bonnie x Chica, Freddy x Chica, and Foxy x Chica (everyone x Chica really). The pairings between two possessed animatronics really skyrocketed when Fnaf 2 came out with the Toy and Withered animatronics.

Now I must admit, I was part of this shipping as well. I am speaking from the point of view of someone who USED to ship animatronics.

It was only Foxy x Mangle and Bonnie x (Toy) Chica I swear.

After some years went by and I matured, I recently have been sucked right back into the cringe hole of a fandom that is fnaf. Of course, I was bound to encounter the world that is shipping....

Not really acknowledging the fact that the animatronics that are the Toy and Classic/Withered animatronics were possessed by the spirits of dead children back in 2014, I never knew just how messed up it was to ship two dead bodies together (that's basically what they are inside.) The amount of fnaf SFM there is too, that contributed to a lot of the pairings found in the SFM series. I know that because that's where half of my shipping preferences came from. AND WE HAVE TO THANK TONY FREAKING CRYNIGHT FOR BASICALLY CREATING FOXY X MANGLE WITH THE ANIMATED SERIES HE MADE! It's actually very well animated- I recommend it lmao.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I have nothing against people who ship animatronics- after all it's a fan base full of children. It's ok- they're just fictional characters anyway. But still, the shipping is messed up deep down...

We gotta admit though, most of us OG fans shipped at LEAST one pairing back then.... For me it's Foxy x Mangle. What are your thoughts on the fnaf shipping?

This was pretty short, I wanted to talk about a nostalgic, stupid but yet interesting topic today. See you in the next one!