Chapter 25~ last show

HALEY'S POV

It was the last show of this tour them we all head home. SWS guys moved to California a while back. "Thanks for being an awesome audience for us tonight, we have one more song for you guys" Vic said into the microphone and they started playing 'kissing in cars'. Once they finished "okay before we get off stage give it up for the PTV girls" Vic said and the crowd cheered. Savannah was the first to walk out and gave Vic a quick kiss, Jasmine was next and she did the same, then I went out and have Jaime a kiss, Ashley was last to come out and give Mike a kiss "alright as many of you know me and Jaime recently married and Tony and Mike are now engaged" Vic said into the microphone and there were some boos but mostly cheers and then one girl screamed "about damn time" and we all laughed "okay we all have news, our girls now have watermelons in their wombs" vic said causing him to get hit upside the head by Savannah "ow, okay they're pregnant" Vic said and the audience cheered "the girls are going to take turns stating the facts" Vic said and stepped aside and Savannah stepped forward "I'm Savannah Fuentes, the love of my life Vic and I are going to have a baby, I am one month along in the pregnancy" she said with a smile "I'm Jasmine soon to be Perry and Tony and I are engaged and I'm a few weeks pregnant" Jasmine said and walked back to tiny who gave her a big kiss. I walked up "Im Haley Preciado, Jaime and I are married happily, and we are expecting twins" I said, Ashley got up from Mikes lap and came to the microphone as I went back to Jaime "Im Ashley, Mike and I are now engaged, and like Haley and Jaime, we are expecting twins" Ashley said and the crowd cheered for us.
We walked off stage and SWS went on and performed "hey Kateylnne" I said "hey" she said "craving?" I asked and she nodded "me too, girls?" I asked and they nodded "we'll get pizza when the show finishes" Jaime said and I nodded. My cell rang and 'Dr. Jenna' caller ID popped up

"Hello"
"Hey Haley how are you"
"Good how are you"
"Good, I have your results"
"And?"
"Congratulations Haley you are having a baby boy and a baby girl"
"Oh my god are you serious" i exclaimed and everyone gave me a questioning look "yes, have a nice day Haley" Dr. Jenna said before she hung up "who was that" Jaime asked "Dr. Jenna, she got the results" I said with a smile "so" Jaime asked with a smile "we have to get nice baby boy and girl clothes" I said and he smiled and hugged me "a boy and girl" he said and I nodded "YAY" everyone around us cheered. I'm overwhelmed with joy at this point, I'm having a baby boy and a little girl with the love of my life. "We have to celebrate" Vic said "THANK YOU" Kellin said into microphone "okay I have news, Kateylnne babe come out" Kellin said and Kateylnne went on stage "we're having a baby!!" They both said into the microphone and the crowd cheered, the same girl from before "HOLY SHIT, LORD BABY JESUS ITS RAINING PREGNANT WOMEN I HAVE TO CALL MY FEMALE RELATIVES AND FRIENDS, AND GIRLFRIEND" she exclaimed and we all laughed and she took out her phone.
The SWS guys came off stage "so I heard you were having a boy and girl" Justin said and I nodded, and they congratulated us.

We celebrated with cake, the guys didn't drink anything since we couldn't "I'm going to have a multiple nieces and nephews" I stated and we all nodded "shit it's already 11 and we have to get up early for our flight so everyone, to bed now" I said and we all threw away the plastic plates and went to our little beds (we ended up staying at a hotel for the last night) I went to bed with Jaime and sleep instantly consumed me.