Chapter 2

<Jessica Simms Pov>

It was Friday the 13th of February, and its the day of the game. I'm going to admit that I'm nervous for it. But we will do okay, I'm not trying to sound cocky but we are one of the best volleyball teams in the smaller districts. But that didn't matter, what mattered was that I was co-captain, and best front row player. All I really needed was to get my game face on. Now our captain was Lane, and she was our setter.

It was only a hour and a half drive if we didn't stop, but we left a hour earlier just in case. We were only a hour away from the other school, and only stopped twice. Once for a team breakfast, and another for the team having to go to the bathroom.

I was comfy and almost asleep. You see when we have games or tournaments we are suppose to wear 'comfy' clothes. Today I had on black leggings and a mint color sweatshirt that said in bold lettering 'seniors class of 2015' with some green converse, an to top it off my hair was in a high ponytail.

As I drifted of into sleep I remember hearing someone on the team say that the football players are going to cheer us on. That meant one thing Hunter, my brother and the rest of his crew, this should be interesting......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up but something hitting my window. opening my eyes to see, bright green eyes, blonde hair boy, looking into mine.

"Wake up, babe." Hunter said "Its time to play."

Without anything else I get up and off the bus.

"Thanks, Hunter." I replied.

"Your welcome, babe." he said.

"Please don't call me babe, Hunter." I said

"It's gonna be either babe or princess." he spoke "Its up to you."

"Whatever, Cya later, babe" After I said babe, I heard a growl, me being me I looked around like a idiot.

"What are you looking for?" He asked.

"You didn't hear that?" I asked "it was like a growl."

"Maybe you just are hearing things I didn't hear anything.....did you guys?" Just now realizing that he wasn't alone, he was with Tanner Hayes and Callie Jane. This gave me a chance to really look at them.

Tanner Hayes was like 6'1, with black hair and green eyes, 18.

Callie Jane was like really pretty, she and tanner have been dating for almost a year. But she had black hair and brown eyes about 5'5, and is18.

Hunter was really good looking. He had, bright green eyes, brown hair, and he was 18.

"Done checking me out babe?" He asked

"Almost," then a question came to kind. "Hey how tall are you?"

He chuckled before saying "Taller than you shorty."

"No really how tall are you?"

"I'm about, 6'1."

"Your tall,"

"No you are just too small."

"Yeah I know." I said.

"I'd love to stay and chat but um, Jessica, we have a game to play...." Callie spoke.

"Oh right!" I exclaimed, "I almost forgot."

"Yeah, girls tend to forget things around me." Hunter spoke. I'm going to admit, that comment kinda hurt me.

"Yeah, later, c'mon Callie we still have I get dressed."

"Wait what's your number?" He asked. But I walked away pretending that I didn't hear me.

'He knows you heard him'
Who are you?
'I am not important, but what is, is that you ignored hunter.'
Oh, okay.........

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>🐼👌💟✌🐼👌💟✌🐼👌💟✌🐼👌💟✌🐼👌💟✌🐼👌💟✌🐼👌✌🐼👌💟✌
A/n: sorry I haven't updated, I just didn't have a lot of time. things re kinda crazy right now. Author outie