chapter three

Stargazer and his mother landed out the front of the school, there were tuns of dragons of all different tribes. A headache splintered though his head as the thoughts of so many dragons came pouring in most thought are people gonna like me the other small percent he didn't want to listen further that one looks weak mabey I can steal his lunch stargazer wished there was something he could do to stop listening to everyone. His mother looked at him with tears in her eyes and wrapped her wings around him " I'll miss you so much son and if anything happens to you, you come to the rainforest OK " he knew he would miss her too " OK I'll miss you too but I mean I'll be learning " he said with a sad smile his mother slowly waved goodbye as she leaped into the sky and flew away stargazer thought he might cry but then a large mudwing came this was clay, the mudwing in the old dragonet prophecy " hi there you must be stargazer I'm clay and I'll take you to your winglet " he said in a cheerfully loud voice he walked through a tunnel opening and though a few tunnels in till he came to a small cave, clay led him inside a small seawing was inside along with a stunning icewing with a interested but plain look and in the corner was a mudwing with his nose burred in a scroll ooo someone who likes scrolls mabey I'll be friends with him. Clay cleared his throat and the dragonets looked up " you lot have a new clawmate meet stargazer " he announced they waved and he shyly waved back then stargazer looked at the seawing his coloring it looked familiar, then it hit him HIS DREAM! but how could this be could he really see the future his thoughts were interrupted by clays voice " stargazer this is -" "clay come here now!" Shouted a voice interrupting clay " oh you lot introduce yourselves I have to go" and with that he was out the door " well I'm re-reef " the small seawing said shakily " and I'm frostyice but just call me frost " said the icewings with a grin and a wink the mudwing just stood there and stared at stargazer until frost poked him in the ribs " o-oh i-im bay n-nice to meet y-you" he stumbled stargazer smiled at him and the mudwing blushed and ran back to his scroll. Stargazer thought he was an odd colour for a mudwing he was a bay with a light cream underbelly "so you wanna come check out the school with me?" Asked frost nudging my shoulder, " sure why not" he said. They walked though the tunnels and as they went by stargazer heard many thoughts including frosts which were quite interesting stargazer stopped, looking at frost and frost turned around why is he stopping is he worried I'll hurt him?his thoughts went " what's wrong?"he asked "nothing just had a thought " he said.

By the time they got back to there dorm they had found heaps of classes and classrooms and even an underground river where frost had jumped in and splashed stargazer and they had sat down laughing. When he walked into the cave bays thoughts filled his mind wow he's gorgeous how could I even talk to him his thoughts murmured "hi" stargazer said to him he jumped " o-oh hi" he stumbled. Stargazer walked over to his bed of moss  and read a scroll as the sun set, his eyes began to slowly close and before he knew he was dreaming.