This is just a short story

Patricia and Patrick have been seeing each other for a long time now. After work one day Patrick was coming home. Patricia had me him a wonderful dinner that took all day. Patrick sat down pissed off because his boss wanted him to work on their anniversary he told this news to Patricia. "I don't mind we can't just do something the next day." Patrick agreed and the next day went to work. (Their anniversary is on April fools day) Patricia got a phone call from Patrick's boss scott saying he had an accident on the way to work and died. Patricia hung the phone up and started crying yelling "IM DONE WITH LIFE HE IS ALL I CARED ABOUT I DONT NEED TO LIVE"! She went into the closet and got some rope and a stool she wrapped the rope around the fan and tied the end of the rope into a circle. She got up on the stool and put rope around her head and stepped off the stool. Patrick came home with a large box of chocolates and flowers and walked into the bedroom. Patrick was shocked and started crying hitting his up against the wall saying if he didn't go to work this wouldn't have happened. He wanted to be with Patricia forever. He got some rope and another stool and set it all up next to Patricia then got on the stool and put the rope around his head and died. Now they are together forever!

The End