Chapter 41-50

CHAPTER 41: Jingyun Shopping Mall

At this time, on the top floor of Jingyun shopping mall, four young people were sitting around the transparent floor-to-ceiling windows. Seeing that Mu Wanwan and his party came towards this side with hot weapons, they all stood up excitedly.

    "Boss, have you seen it? We finally have hope to leave." Xiao Bai is a relatively strong young man. Before the end of the world, he happened to be a coach in the fitness club of this shopping mall. After the end of the world, it was also the first batch of people who had awakened the gold-type powers.

    And what he called the boss was a young man with glasses and gentle, and the owner of this shopping mall before the end of the world - Sun Hao. In other words, Sun Hao was a man of the hour in the pre-apocalyptic H city. At a young age, he not only inherited the electronics company left by his father, but also started a new business to create Jingyun Trading. Now he is a C-level third-order wood-type ability user.

    "Let's take a look. I don't know if the people my grandfather said are them?" Sun Hao lightly withdrew his gaze, not holding out much hope in his heart. For more than half a month, it's not that no one has been here, but they can only get in and out. He really didn't want to. After experiencing that hope again, he felt even more disappointed.

    "Boss, cheer up, we will always meet someone who can take us away." A gentle young man with a small split behind him patted Sun Hao on the shoulder. He is Sun Hao's best friend and partner - Yan Jiayu, and he is also the second group of people who have awakened the fire power.

    "Well," Sun Hao was noncommittal. The whole shopping mall was concentrated. Most of the people in H City did not turn into zombies, and there were some latecomers. The inventory in the shopping mall seems to be a lot now, but how long can it last? I am afraid that no one dares to think about this issue.

    "Look, they're here, do we want to meet them?" The round-faced youth who had been focusing on the outside looked at Sun Hao inquiringly. His name is Li Qi. Before the end of the world, he was Sun Hao's secretary and assistant. Despite his immature appearance, he was actually the oldest among the four of them. Now it is the second-order C-level power of the thunder system.

    Sun Hao lowered his head and pondered for a while, and after a while he raised his head and said, "Let's go, let's go have a look."

    Fortunately, the physical ability of the supernatural person was several times better than that of ordinary people, so Mu Wanwan and his party were able to escape from danger. However, each of them is tired enough. Fortunately, they have enough guns and ammunition in their hands. Otherwise, they would have been divided by the zombies long ago by relying on their abilities.

    When Mu Wanwan and his party arrived at the mall without any risk, they saw four men standing at the gate of the mall. What surprised them even more was that the group of zombies that had been chasing them before stopped 200 meters away from the shopping mall. As if in the mall, there is something that makes them more afraid.

    "Welcome to Jingyun Shopping Mall." Li Qi stepped forward and made a 'please' gesture towards Mu Wanwan and his party.

    Before the end of the world, this would have been a normal gesture. But the problem is that now is the end of the world, and it is still such an occasion. Therefore, after everyone saw Li Qi's action, the expressions on his face were quite strange. You look at me, I look at you, but you are unwilling to take a step forward, as if the front is not a safe shopping mall, but a dragon's den.

    Mu Qingyu, Qin Wenxi, and Hao Siwei quickly glanced at each other. Qi Qi smiled and took a few steps forward, "Four of you, would you like to introduce yourself first? Also, we are curious why even zombies dare not approach this mall?"