Chapter 71-80

CHAPTER 71: Destroy the Nest

What Mu Wanwan didn't expect was that with her blessing, the illusion of the mutant gardenia was not simply 1+1=2, but doubled geometrically. Is it possible to bless between different abilities, but the blessing is very difficult and no one can persevere? So, does that mean that when Wang Bing'er's healing power becomes stronger in the future, she can still carry out blessing experiments between other different powers? Although the blessing between different abilities is very difficult, once successful, its power is several times that of the same type.

    "Wanwan, you, are you alright?" Wang Bing'er's weak voice came from behind.

    Mu Wanwan was taken aback, and only then did she find out with guilt that she was distracted for a while, but she didn't notice that Wang Bing'er and Ning Jixuan were still delivering light powers to herself. Now, Wang Bing'er is obviously overdrawn by her supernatural powers, and she is about to be unable to stand it anymore. "Thank you, I'm fine. Go and take a rest, absorb Yuanjing and quickly restore your abilities. I'm afraid, there will be a fierce battle later."

    Ning Jixuan wanted to withdraw a long time ago, but Mu Wanwan and Wang Bing'er were blocked . , had to bite the bullet and persevere. Now, as soon as Mu Wanwan opened his mouth, he naturally stood up. "Wanwan, it's really good that you're fine."

    "Thank you for today." Mu Wanwan nodded towards Ning Jixuan. Now everyone is watching, she is not stupid enough to teach others.

    Seeing that Mu Wanwan finally supported, and the mutant mosquitoes, under the joint attack of Gardenia and Mu Qingyu, the offensive was also slightly weaker. Lu Zhiming breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Everyone listens to my orders. The wind and ice elements try to slow down the speed of the mutant mosquitoes. Others can use supernatural abilities or weapons. In short, cooperate with Captain Mu to kill these mosquitoes as soon as possible. ."

    The battle just now has shown that the effect of the ability is obviously not big, everyone hesitated for a while, and then took up their weapons.

    "You said. If you use poisonous gas such as killing spirits, can you eliminate these mosquitoes?" I don't know who made a whimsical suggestion.

    Hearing this, Lu Zhiming sighed and said, "Stop dreaming. Hurry up and kill the mosquitoes. What you can think of, I can't think of? To tell you the truth. In the periphery of this freezer, I ordered people to sprinkle tracking powder. , and sprayed a lot of poison gas and killing powder. However, these mosquitoes are still alive and kicking?"

    "Damn, what kind of strange mosquitoes are these. Poison gas won't kill you, you won't be afraid of fire, and it's very difficult to fight." When it fell, someone immediately complained.

    "Okay. Shut your crow's mouth, you think we are not depressed enough."

    "Yeah, if you have that strength, you might as well use it to deal with mutant mosquitoes."

    The battle continued until dawn, and everyone He slumped on the ground, so tired that he couldn't even move his fingers. If it weren't for the scruples of the human skin on the ground, it is estimated that he should lie directly. Naturally, the retreat of the mutant mosquitoes was not wiped out by them all. Rather, the characteristics of mosquitoes. Habits to hide after dawn.

    Lu Zhiming glanced at the rest of the team, took a breath, and said in a low voice, "Let's count the number of teams. How many people are missing?

    " . "Captain Lu, do you want to continue the action later?"

    "Of course," Lu Zhiming gave everyone a serious look, "I believe everyone can see how powerful the mutant mosquitoes are. Every day we delay, our danger increases. Now, everyone should take a good rest and try to recover their physical strength as soon as possible." The