#6

Har part jiyo aise jaise sab aakhri ho🥺💔

Continue,

Next day,

Screen scrolls to a adorable couple who was sleeping peacefully in eachother's embrace.. Yes!!! They are our beloved lovable Dheeshra 😭❤

Shraddha's leg was on Dheeraj's wrist and she was cuddled into him like a new born child.. She have made a cute pout.. her hand was resting his chest and another was below of the Dhoopi's head..

Dheeraj have placed his hand on her wrist tightly and pulling her more closer to him.. He bowed his head to her neck for smelling her natural fragrance.. A spine shivered from her whole body.. He placed his nose on her neck and started rubbing with it.. Later he changed it to his lips.. His hot breath was fuming on her neck..

They were hugging each other just like they are not interest to broke it.. They were enjoying themselves 🤗❤

Suddenly her phone rang and she grinned in irritation and pulled out her head from his chest cutely.. And rubbed her eyes like a child as she could.. She was about to get up but Dhoopi cuddled into her more.. She looked at him who was sleeping..

He was looking hot and cute in the same time.. He just don't let her go from him.. She smiled a bit and caressing his hairs.. She carefully removed his hands from her wrist and took her phone from the side table.. She looked at the caller id and then picked it..

Shraddha : Kya hua di?

Divya : needh se uthi..?

Shraddha : haan di just abhi uthi.. Hayee phir se sone ka mann kar rha hain..

Divya : Oyee aaj shaadi hain teri..

Shraddha : haan toh iske liye chain se bhi nah sou? Agar nhi soungi toh eyes dark spot ho jayega aur dhulan ke chehre pe dark spots achcha thodi lagta hain?

Divya : Nautanki baaz aapne sapno ki duniya se bahar aao aur Dheeraj ko bhi utha do..

Shraddha : (widened her eyes) hain? Aapko kaise pata?

Divya : main raat mein tumhare kaam re gyi thi phir..

Flashback starts..

Divya went towards their room and saw Dheeraj sitting on bed and caressing Shraddha's hair.. Her head was on his lap.. He was admiring her lovingly.. Shraddha was chusing her thumb on her mouth like a baby..

Later Divya suggest him to sleep beside her.. He agreed and slept next to Shraddha hugging her..

Flashback ends..

Shraddha : ohh achcha.. (Chuckles) actually zyaada pee liya tha main e isliye..

Divya : hmm ab chal ready hoja.. Haldi hain aaj..

Shraddha : haan di baas do min.

She cut the call and saw Dhoopi who was sleeping now.. She huffed..

Shraddha : Dhoopi uth jaah

Dheeraj : mujhe sone de..

Shraddha : meri haldi hain yaar uth jah nah

Dheeraj : yaar tune kal raat mujhe boht pareshaan kiya hain ab mujhe shanti se sone de.. Sone bhi nhi diya tha kal raat..

Shraddha : (rolled her eyes) aisa bhi kya kar diya tha main e.. Au..

She stopped feeling herself beneath of Dhoopi.. She was shocked seeing DD's action.. She looked at him with wide eyes.. He was smirking..

Dheeraj : (smirking) kal tune mere sath boht kuch kiya.. Pata hain? Kya?