#10 (last part)

Continue,

All looked at him being shocked..how could he say that..all know that Dheeraj loves her..no no no buddhus' he loves only his angel ,his babydoll Shraddha ❤️

Shraddha : Dheeraj kya bol rha hain?..

Dheeraj : (ignoring her) sach kahun toh humare relationship mein sirf main hi tha tum nhi thi..tumne kabhi bhi mujhe samjhne ki koshish bhi nhi ki thi Vinny..agar tum mujhe samajhti nah toh aaj yeh nhi hota ..hum sath sath hote..par tum..main e phir bhi boht baar bola ki agar tumhe mere sath nhi rehna toh chodh do mujhe..par tumhari obsession thi mujh par..tum Shraddha se jaal jati thi..

Vinny looked at everyone who were seeing her uninterestedly..

Vinny : Dheeraj kya bole jaa rhe ho..sab sunn rhe hain yahan..

Dheeraj : toh sunne do..sunne do unhe ..unhe bhi toh pata chale tumhari character..tumne mere character par shaq kiya hain nah toh ab isse jhelo..

Vinny : Dh..

Dheeraj : (interrupted) tunhe yahin lagta tha nah ki main Shraddha ki taraf attract ho rha hoon..Or Shraddha jaan bujh ke mujhe attract kar rhi hain..agar tumhe yeh lagta hain toh woh sach hain..haan!!! Shraddha meri lifetime crush thi ,hain aur rehgi..(SA looked at him with shocked) hn!!!!..aur yahin sach hain..

Dheeraj : jab se main Shraddha ke sath kaam kar rha hoon tabse hain.. although we are bestest friends..par main e aisa kabhi nhi mana..woh meri best friends bhi barkar hain..main e kabhi bhi aapne feelings ko kisi ke saamne aane nhi diya toh iska matlab yeh nhi ki main kabhi nhi aane dunga..

Shraddha looked at him with tears..

Dheeraj : har din,har ghante,har minute, har ek second main uske bina nhi jee pata hoon..agar ek din usse baat nhi ki toh mujhe aisa lagta hain ki shayad iss duniya mein meri jeene ki wajah hi nhi hain..she is my life..my lifeline ❤️

Dheeraj : It's been four fucking years I like her ..and slowly she becomes my lifetime crush..and now I am feeling that it's time to express my actual feelings for her which I can't name it ..Just today I realised that ..(huffed smilingly) That is true love ❤️ I love her to the bottom of my heart and I am so blessed that I have her in my life 💓💖

Shraddha remained silent listening his confession..she was just thinking how her bestest friend love her so so much..Each and every girl wants a gentle and lovable lifetime partner in her life..And today she was feeling like she got that thing which she wants in her life..In this time she was feeling the luckiest girl..

Dheeraj looked at Shraddha who was standing there tearful eyes..he can feel her condition..he went towards her and bend down in his knees..

Dheeraj : main janta ki iske baad tera decision kya hoga..aur agar iske baad tu mujhse baat nhi karegi..mujhse naraz rahegi toh rhe..par please humara rishta mat tod dena..I can't leave without you yaar..I love you Shraddha Arya

[Me : (screaming) Mummyyyyyyyyyyyyy😭😱😭😱❤️]

She made him stand and immediately hugged him..she brusted in tears in his arms..he kissed her hair and responded her hug..then she broke the hug and kissed his cheeks..at last she joined his forehead with him..both were looking at each other with tearful and happy eyes..

He slided her hair behind her ears and kissed her forehead..then again joined their foreheads..he looked at her cute eyes and was waiting for her answer with hopeful eyes..although he was excited for her answer..she chuckles seeing his excitement..

Shraddha : (chuckles) I love you Mr. Arya Dhoopar..

His happiness has no bounds..a bright dimple smile appeared on his face..his eyes got wide..his happiness can't describe.. finally she confessed her love..he was feeling the luckiest person in this world coz he has the most precious lady life Shraddha..
AHHHHHHHHHHHH..Them 😩❤️