𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝

1 year later.......

Mirabel's pov:

I was playing with the childrens and animals. We were running around with the animals until I stopped and remembered something. The children noticed it and questioned me.

Angel kid: Hey miss Mirabel, are you okay?

Mira: Y-yeah I'm fine, I just something I need to talk with my Abuelo.

Angel kid2: Oh that's alright, we can play with you next time.!

Mira: Yeah! I hope so too, bye guys!

Angel kids: Bye Miss Mirabel!

I laughed at them calling me 'miss' and went to find my Abuelo..... Hours past then I found him talking to the older people, the person noticed me, and they left my Abuelo. He turned around to see me, he smiled.

Abuelo: Mirabel. What brings you here?

I walked up to him. Looking to each others eyes. I smiled. (Mirabel is 5'9 and Abuelo is 5'7 :) ).

Mira: I wanted to ask you something, if you want to answer it that is.

Abuelo: Of course I would answer you, Mirabel. But answer my question first. *cross arms*

I tensed up a bit at his posture. But answered him with a yes.

Abuelo: Now....... How the HAY are you taller than me?!

I tilt my head with confusion but  looked at my height and his and I was taller than him I was surprised by this but didn't made an expression. I shrugged at him and told him.

Mira: Eh? Drinking coffee? Okay non more of that.. So you told me a year ago that you say me and Abuela arguing, right?

Abuelo: Yes...? But where are you going with this...?

Mira: Well.... I was wondering... Where can you see people from earth? I meant how did you saw us,?

Abuelo: Okay,.. Why did you want to know now?

Mira: I want to see how Isabela and Camilo is doing...... I miss them.....

Abuelo:........ *sigh* Fine.... Your lucky your my favorite Nieta. *Mirabel smiles* Now come on follow me.

I followed Abuelo to where we were going to. We then stop at a gold door that had a sign that says. "Please put your name in the board. Thank you" in cursive. Abuelo signed his name, then told me to write mine, and I did, we waited until a tall angel came to us told us to follow him. We followed him quietly enjoying the comfortable silent until he said we were now here. We thanked him and went to see a fountain.
I was signified at the remarkable view, Abuelo then tapped my shoulder and said.

Abuelo: There in the fountain is where you will you them, I even want to look too now, bacause of you.

Mira: Heheh, sorry Abuelo.. Now. *sits down infront of the fountain* Let's see what Abuela is up to.....

In Earth............ Location.......... Encanto.......

Isabela's pov:

I stared at Abuela in fear as she kept yelling at me to be more perfect... Bacause of the rose vine in my face, she had to force me to cover it up. I started crying when she mentioned me not saving Mirabel enough and slapped me very hard that my face had a hand print sting in it. I hiss in pain at this, as I fall on my knees and she said to me.....