Chapter 4

(1 week later)
My alarm goes off on my phone. I sit up and look at it. The time was 6:00am why was it going off this early it's Saturday. Oh well must have not turned it off from the school days. I lay back down but can't go back to sleep. I'm to busy thinking about my date with Vic. It's a double date with Hunter and dani at the movies. I finally just get up and and start getting ready for the day. I go take a shower and do my hair in the "emo" style I guess. I put on my black eyeliner and black eyeshadow and mascara. I walk out and see my mother is not home. That's a good thing since should would have yelled at me for no reason. But then I go into my bedroom. I just lay on the bed on my phone for the next half hour. I get up and go outside. I thought to myself hey maybe I could call Vic. So I did he said that he would be over.
(1 hour later)
I hear the doorbell ring. "It's open" I say. Then Vic comes walking I jump up and hug him. He kisses me on the forehead. And I blush. "I brought something for you" he says. Then pulls out concert tickets. I look at them in amazement. It was motionless in white tickets. I yell "omg I love it!" I kiss him. Then next thing led to another we were on my bed making out. Then I could hear the front door swing open. It was my mom and she was drunk. I walk out with Vic right behind me. My mom came a gave me a big hug. This was strange so I stood there stiff as a rock while she rocked me back and fourth. I pull away. "Jenny!" She yells i look confused. Because Jenny is her oldest daughter with another man. So Jenny is my half sister that lives in New York. I just walk out the door with Vic. I see a bright shiny black car. It was Vic's. We get in.