}SEVEN{

Ariella walks around the store a final time, per the request of her manager

Ariella walks around the store a final time, per the request of her manager. She hangs some clothes up that have been dropped from the hangers and adjusts some shoes on the racks. She makes sure that the rest of her assigned section of the store is tidied as well before letting her manager know that she's going to clock out.

She tells her to have a good night as she punches in her employee number. She grabs her coat and puts on her hat and scarf before walking from the building to her car.

On the drive home, she stops by a local cafe and gets a cup of coffee for her and Taehyung. He probably isn't cold the way that she is but he still deserves a nice drink.

She gets home and unlocks the front door. Waiting in the kitchen is her advisory butler. He's got his phone in hand, scrunching his face at it as he reads. At the sound of Ariella walking into the house, he looks up and smiles.

"Hey."

"Hello." She kicks her boots off and he walks over to take the drink tray from her. She thanks him as she takes her coat and outerwear off, hanging them on the hooks by the door.

"I made some coffee for us already. I figured you'd want it. How was work?"

Ariella is surprised to hear about the coffee, pleasantly so. He hands her the warm mug and the vanilla scent wafts to her. Her favorite.

"Ulch. The same. Not too bad today, but one woman got upset with because we were sold out of the dress that she wanted. I guess that she called the other day and we had one left but we can't hold things for more than 24 hours. I explained it to her and she got mad about that, too. She asked to speak to my manager and we even went the extra mile to call the other stores in the city to see if they had it on hand."

"Did they?" He asks as she sits at the counter with her.

"One of them did but apparently it was too far of a drive for her so she thought we could get it sent over. We can't do that, either so she cursed everybody out as she was leaving."

Taehyung's top lip curls as his face screws up. He doesn't like rude people at all. They annoy him in a way like no other.

"Did they ban her? I'd have banned her." He sips his mug of coffee that he made for them.

"No. She left too quick and was threatening to call corporate so we just let her leave. Nobody wanted to deal with her anymore." Ariella says. She sips her coffee and the flavor warms her as she swallows.

Her phone dings and vibrates on the marble countertop. It draws both of their attention to it. She freezes up, nervous to look and Taehyung looks at her.

"What?" He questions. "Why are you looking like that?"

"Who is it?" She answers his question with a question.

"I don't know. Look at it. I can't see it from over here." He answers, drinking more of his coffee. Ariella pushes the device over to him and he laughs at her.