Drunk already?

Jimin's pov

This evening, Taehyung told me about Lisa's birthday party and we were all invited to a private pub away from the media coverage. I wonder if she's invited. I guess she must be since they are so close. At least I hope so.

I got ready. I chose a white ripped printed t-shirt with a maroon shirt and paired it with blue ripped jeans. I picked up a pair of black high neck shoes. I left my hairs messy. I was all ready to go.

All of us weren't going

All of us weren't going. Namjoon hyung was busy producing and Yoongi hyung said he wished her and was too lazy to go. Jin hyung was out of the town for some reason. So it was 4 of us. Reason clear. Tae won't miss it for the world. Jk and I didn't wanna miss the chance to meet Y/N and Hobi hyung just liked to party. Tae went already. So we left in my black suv. I told the other two to go inside while I park the car.

I parked the car, put on a mask and went inside. It was dark inside with wavering disco lights and loud music. I couldn't see clearly which resulted in bumping into someone. Don't you think I bump a lot these days.

"Oppa!" I heard a cheerful scream. I soon recognized it.

"Happy Birthday Lily!" She hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Oppa. You should've come in first. I thought you wouldn't come."

"I won't miss it anyway, Lily. I just has to park the car."

"You should have sent that annoying bunny for that. I would've seen a little less of him."

"I thought you guys were friends again, since you invited him."

"Oppa! We never were friends. Plus it was taehyung oppa who invited him."

"OK OK don't annoy yourself on your day. Enjoy."

"You too enjoy! I'll see you around." I hummed and she walked away. My eyes searched for y/n but it was too dark.

God! Let me meet her today. It's been 2 weeks since I last saw her. What the hell! I was going crazy. I needed to clear my head. I took a glass of wine and stepped into one of the balconies. I was enjoying the moonlight, sipping my wine whe smoke filled my nostrils. Someone was smoking. I turned towards the direction and I saw a blurred image of a woman smoking. She slowly fanned the smoke away with her hands, facilitating me to see her face properly.

Y/N was standing in a red full sleeve lace dress that ended just at her thighs. She was wearing black knee boots, which was covering the tattoo that I wanted to see so badly. But I could see another one just below her dress that appeared like a thigh band. She had left her hazelnut brown hairs open. Her greenish brown orbs staring at me as if figuring out who I was. I must say, she looked awfully sexy with that cigarette in one hand and a glass of whisky in the other one.

 I must say, she looked awfully sexy with that cigarette in one hand and a glass of whisky in the other one