The party.

Y/n's pov

He was swelling the whole party. His mood went off like a light switch when he found out that I came because of invitation. Oh god! How should I explain my situation to this big baby.

He was at the corner of the balcony, the memorable balcony where it all kinda started. He had a glass of whisky in his hands. I approached him.

"Jimin-ah!"  He looked up.

"What?" He snapped.

"Are you perhaps angry with me?" I asked.

He stared at me and I could almost see the angry sign on the top of his head.

(A/n: I could literally imagine 💢 sign on his head if he's angry 😅)

"You have to ask me that to know?" He asked glaring at me.

"No. I was just doing a formality. You are making it quite obvious so much that Taeyong is feeling uncomfortable inspite of doing nothing wrong." I exclaimed."

"So Am I wrong? What do you wanna say?" He raised his voice a little.

"I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying you're over reacting. I didn't come to the party by your invitation because I didn't have any direct invitation from the host and we weren't even close. It felt uncomfortable." I explained.

"Right! You weren't close enough but you guys still hugged and talked like friends from old times." He almost yelled at me.

"Stop. Right. There." I said as I put my palm in front of him. He stared at my hand and then my face.

"Enough is enough, Jimin-ah! What do you think you are? Why should I explain it to you? You are not my boyfriend!" At my last statement he seemed to realize what happened as he loosened up.

"I'm sorry, y/n. Right! I'm not your boyfriend but I don't have right to be angry on my friend either. You are the one who wanted this friendship. But I like you, a lot. It comes out sometimes and I'm sorry for that. I try so hard to not make it awkward between us. But it always ends that way. I'm so sorry, y/n." He said in one breath.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you too. And you totally have the right to get angry on me. I should have explained the situation early on. I'm sorry."

We kept silent for some time before we both smiled at each other.

"We good?" I asked. He nodded. He moved towards taeyong oppa and congratulated him with a wide smile.

Oppa looked at me.

"Looks like you managed to make him smile finally!" He told me. I smiled back.

"It's not like that hyung! I smiled because I wanted to." Jimin whined. A little pink tint had crept up his soft milky cheeks.

The party went on and I was pretty much enjoying myself. Jimin held my hand, bowed and kissed the back of my hand.

"Would you like to dance with me, my princess?" He asked me. He literally looked like a god at that moment.

"I'd love to." I smiled as bowed like a princess holding my imaginary ball gown.

He spun me around and took me in the middle of the dance floor. Since it was rock music playing, we danced fully energetic, with a glass of drinks in one hand.

I was truly enjoying myself. I loved this time I spent with him. I really wanted to freez time.

Suddenly, soft music started to play. He took away the glass in my hand and handed our glasses to one of the waiters.

He gently took one of my hands and placed it his shoulder, the other in his hand. His free hand landed on my waist. We danced smoothly to the soft music. His hand brushed against my bare back. This is when I realized the gravity of the situation. We were getting real close. Something struck in my brain the moment he squeezed my waist.

We've kissed before, heck we almost hooked up.

Am I horny? No. Do I wanna have sex? No. But is he turning me on? Heck yes!

His soft plumpy lips were making it unbearable for me, reminding me how they tasted. The bitter taste of alcohol with a strawberry flavoured chewing gum. His mouth had tasted sexy. I wanted to taste it again. All I wanted to do in that moment was jump him and kiss him wildly. It could have been the influence of alcohol. My eyes started wandering between his eyes and lips. I looked into his eyes only to notice his eyes doing the same. They were wandering between my eyes and lips.

He wants to kiss me too.

Wait. If I can notice that. Then he might be able to do that too.

He knows I wanna kiss him.

Shit! Is that bad? I questioned myself.

Was I embarrassed? No. But that was turning me on more. Knowing he wants me. It wasn't new. He liked me. It was normal for him to want me. What's wrong with me? I just had sex this afternoon. Why am I horny again?

What are you doing to me jimin-ah!

"Min?" His head snapped back at the voice calling him. That voice pulled us out of our trance. I looked up to see the owner of the voice. I was shocked.

No way!

A happy Taeyong welcomed the new guest with a huge smile on his face.

"You're late, Jin hyung!"

(A/n: the italics used in last part of the story isn't Korean Convo but i used italics to depict the Convo y/n had with her inner self under the influence of alcohol. I hope you don't get confused.)

Borahae 💜