Prelude

Feck you that's why!

I'm making this story because I can, also because I love dead cells and the asshole that is the beheaded.

Also the cinnamon bun known as Bobby.

But this story will be a wee bit different in a few areas. First of all this beheaded take on the body of a woman, although she is no less of a sarcastic asshole than normal. But she's also gonna have a rougher time of this whole ordeal due to one extra little challenge.

The small undead creature that is in desperate need of help.

Disclaimer: I'm nowhere neat beating the game,  I know little bits of lore here and there (something about time loops and plague) But if my understanding is correct, the beheaded doesn't either,  meaning we'll be learning together as we progress so it'll be fun. Also be warned that this won't be a completely serious story, with how funny and goofy the game can be I'll be able to take some liberties.

Now for your part in this, I have a few questions that will determine how I write this story.

First, should the beheaded be able to talk (or are yall gonna force me to deal with the difficulties/oputunities of a mute character?)

Second, should this female beheaded have a different name, (by that I don't really mean a name but like a title like beheaded)

Third, would yall like to play captain chicken (this would allow everyone to be much more involved in the story, such as voting on next locations, weapons,  making things more difficult for the characters or even giving the characters whatever messages you'd like, put simply this chicken is a demi God and the beheaded hears it's voice in their head.) Like the twitch integration mode.

Fourth, where should the story start? At the very first run or maybe a few runs in so the beheaded has a bit of experience and understanding of things

Fith, what kind of child Character would you like? Your options are

A. A named female Character (my preference but I know not everyone likes those stories so there's an option)

B. A gender nature Y/n Character (or a female y/n character, make sure to be specific with your votes

C. Those are the only two options,  pick damnit

Sixth, should the child Character be able to talk?

Seventh, would you agree that timekeeper is hot (there is a right answer)

Eighth, if I can figure out how twitch works I might try and stream this , who knows (wouldn't be able to do the streamer mode unfortunately but it would still be fun)

Please vote on everything so I can make those book great for yall!