Bruising&family drama

"Can you please stop making out in the kitchen" Ashtray walked through scoffing at Fez and I "some of us actually eat in here" he grabbed a bowl from the cubord when I had jumped down off of the counter.

"Sorry" I mumbled with a giggle. I had been staying here during the weekend after what had happened on Friday. He had been trying to contact me but Hannah was still moving in so I was still staying with Fez and Ash. "I need to head out" I grabbed my bag from the table.

"I'll drop you off" Fez smiled down at me as he opened the door letting me walk out first. We both got in the car as Fez started driving me to school, we spoke about Nathan till my phone buzzed in my hand. "Is that him?" He asked looking over at me briefly.

"No. It's rue" I mumbled clicking on her contact to read the text she had just sent through.
Rue
There's something not right with 'shyguy118'
- shyguy118 aka Tyler is someone that Jules has been talking to online. Rue didn't like him and I don't know wether she actually thought he was being off of if she just didn't like him because she liked Jules.

Y/n
What do you mean?
Rue
I'll tell you later

"I'll pick you up" Fez parked in front of the school letting me out. I leant over giving him a quick kiss before getting out the car.

"So you and Fez" Kat raised her brow at me with a smirk making me blush. I shrugged and walked through the doors of the school seeing Maddy.

"What are you the unabomber" Kat joked. Maddy was dressed in a turtleneck and a hoodie which was weird as she never is this... covered. Her sunglasses covered her eyes although I could still see they're puffy. I had the feeling something was up but I decided to shrug it off and put it down to the Molly we'd taken on Friday.

"What are you a dominatrix?" Maddy replied back to Kat to shrugged her shoulders.

"No" she mumbled looking uncomfortable. I was confused, what is going on now? My friends are too confusing to keep up with.

"I didn't mean for real" Maddy scoffed.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm just on my period" Maddy mumbled putting her head down. Maybe she was still on a comedown off of the Molly. Maddy and I had the same class, intro to calc in room 202.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I asked as we took our seats. She just nodded so I decided I'd leave her alone for a while. She'll tell me later.

"Is the air conditioning not working?" Maddy asked out teacher as she passed our desks handing us paper tests.

"It's broken, you can always take your hoodie off" but Maddy kept it on for the whole lesson. The bell rang indicating that it was time to leave. As I was on leaving the room I noticed Maddy hadn't moved. I walked up to her and shook her shoulder.

"Maddy come on" but she still didn't move and I started getting scared. "Miss Maddy isn't waking up" the teacher immediately rang for an ambulance.

-
After what had happened with Maddy she was taken to the principals office after the paramedics found bad bruising across her neck. The bruises look as though she has been choked and I had a strong feeling it was Nate Jacobs. It made my spine shiver knowing that he had put his hands in Maddy with intention to hurt her and I knew Maddy, she wouldn't leave him even after this. People had started being called into the office and being asked about Friday night and if anyone had seen what happened with Maddy.

"I know you and Maddy are close" the principal started leaning across his desk to where I was sat. I was nervous to say anything about Nate after what he did to me. If he could do that to his own girlfriend what would he do to me? "Did you happen to see anything that night or did she say anything to you?"