Kanda x Allen... I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself XD Okay, maybe I could've...

WWEEEE! YAOI!

------------------------------------------------

Kanda’s P.O.V

I walked around the black order, heading for the cafeteria. I turned a corner and someone bumped into me.

“Watch it, shortie.” I snapped as Allen looked up at me. My mouth talked on its own again, saying what I didn’t want it to say.

“It’s Allen.” He corrected me.

“I don’t care.” I said, emotionless. Why do I treat him this way? I don’t try too!

“Hey Kanda, why do you hate me?” Allen asked. I opened his mouth to reply, wanting to say that I don’t, how I really feel, but my mouth closed again and I glared at the short boy in front of me.

“That’s none of your business.” I replied. Allen frowned. I wanted to hug him right then and there, but something was telling me to not show my feelings.

“Well, it has to do with me, so technically it is my business!” I stared at the man who was throwing logic at me with his words, and I saw the determination in his eyes. He wanted to know the reason, although there wasn’t one.

So I decided to tell him how I feel about him.

I pinned him against the wall, my face inches away from his. He put his hands on my chest and tried to push me away, but couldn’t.

“K-kanda, you’re a little t-too close…” He stuttered. I smirked, leaning in for a kiss.

But Allen ducked and ran away.

I stared at his back, watching him as he ran away. I turned around and leaned against the wall, then slid down the wall until I was sitting on the floor. I put my head in both my hands, playing over and over what just happened in my head.

“Hey, you okay Yu?” Lavi asked. I looked up at him and glared, standing up.

“Fine.” I replied, walking in the direction of my room.

“Allen said tha- “ He started.

“I don’t give a care what that idiot said.” I interrupted coldly.

“You’re such a bitch.” Lavi said before running off. I sighed, then went to my room.

I closed the door and slid down it, sitting on the floor. I felt like crying, although I had never cried. Never. And I don’t want to start now.

But I couldn’t help it.

I burst into tears, burying my head in my hands. I imagined Allen in the cafeteria, everyone around him, telling the story of how I tried to kiss him.

And I wouldn’t blame him for doing it either, I mean, I do hate him. Well, act like I do.

There was a knock on my door. My head shot up, and I stopped crying. I looked over my shoulder at my door, and cursed under my breath. I stood up and opened the door, revealing Allen. I stared at the short boy in shock.

“Kanda, I’m sorry for how I reacted…” He said, looking down. I kept staring at him, not knowing what to say or do. “The truth is,” He paused, looking up into my eyes. “I… I love you,” I grabbed his wrist when he finished saying those words, hauling him in my room and closing the door, before I pinned him against the door. My face was once again inches away from his, but this time I pressed my forehead against his.

“What are you waiting for, Kanda?” Allen whispered. “Kiss me.” His eyes closed slowly as he waited for my lips to meet his. And I was more than happy to stop his wait.

I pressed my lips against his, pouring all my feelings into the kiss. Allen kissed me back moments after.

We pulled back, gasping for air. Stupid need for oxygen.

I stared into his eyes lovingly, and he stared back.

“I love you too.” I whispered, making Allen smile. A small, sweet smile. I smiled back, before kissing him again.