When it's still normal

We shouldn't have gone there...Who knew what a horrible place it would be.  

  I'm Violet. Sunday night two weeks ago I and my friends went on a trip together. More specifically we went on the evening of May 26th.

  It was raining heavily that day, the road we walked is very bumpy, there are mud also. 

"Ugh... When are we going to get there? We've been gone for seven hours! I'm almost starving to death!!" Aurelia lamented.

"Stop it! You ate an hour ago." Lucian said angrily. Apparently he was mad because Aurelia distracted him while he was playing the dino game.

  Aurelia and Lucian started arguing, which was normal because the two of them argued all the time.

 "Again..." I sighed.  Beckett turned his head to the back row where Aurelia and Lucian were sitting and said, "Come on, can't you two stop arguing for a day?" 

  I feel bad for Beckett, he's always solved all four of us problems, big or small. He's like our brother. Even though he's driving, he still cares for everyone.

  Looks like they both realized their mistake. They stopped arguing and sat still, fastening their seat belts. But why do they look so scared? 

  "BOOM!!"

 The car crashed into something, fortunately the collision did not cause any injuries. Only Lucian was a bit unlucky so he hit his knee hard on the car door, now he is bruised. 

  "Hahaha, that's lucky, but I think that 'BOOM' sound wasn't from the car crash," Aurelia laugh " it was from Lucian's knee!" 

 Everyone laughed at Aurelia's joke, even Lucian, he laughed in pain. Only Beckett looked unhappy. 

  Beckett shout really loud: "It's all your guys' fault! My car! Make up for it!!". He seems really angry now. 

  "Hey! It's not entirely our fault! If you had been more focused, this wouldn't have happened!" - I said.

  "But what to do now? It's raining heavily and our car are broken, and the destination was a few tens of kilometers away! Why did we choose a place far away and now we're stuck in the middle of the road! Oh what this life..." Whenever he's nervous, Lucian talks like a poet...

  "What's the use of complaining now? What an idiot..." Aurelia whispered

  "Actually..." I said, "Just in case I've written down the names and addresses of a bunch of hotels in this notebook for us to stay in for a few days, and there's one nearby..."

  Beckett snatched the notebook, looked at it for a moment, and said:"We can go to the Celestian Hotel to rest. If they have wifi, I'll find a car repair shop nearby, if not, I'll call my brother for help..."

  "Okay, let's go!!" All said in unison.