1 • Lost

Seo Soojin, A normal girl who lives In an apartment, Lonely.

"Ah... I should get going now." She wears her shoes and goes outside for some fresh air.

Upon going outside, She sees some dogs and wonder, Should she go adopt some?

She's usually a free spirit, A cool and warm perso-

"Oops, I-I'm sorry miss I didn't mean to-"

"Huh? Jagiya?" The girl said.

"Jagiya? I'm not your baby mis-"

"You are!" The girl shouted, In public.

Soojin was embarrassed, Why did that girl shout that loud?

Soojin looks at her, She's an Innocent baby.

"Miss, do you know where you live?" Soojin asked her.

"What Is... That?" The girl looks at her with puppy, doe eyes.

Soojin scans her, Her clothes were ripped and all dirty, Has she been living In the streets.

Soojin's first thought Is to help her.

"What's your name?"

"Shuhua" The girl responded.

"Where are your relatives? Parents?" Soojin asked her again.

"What's parents?" Shuhua said.

Seems like shuhua doesn't know those things, Soojin thinks there's something about her.

She decided to take her to her house and let her bathe however, The girl doesn't quite know how to do that.

"You seriously don't know how to take a shower? How old even are you?" Soojin said.

The girl looks hurt by the things soojin said, "I'm f-four..."

"Four? How could she be four? She looks like and adult." Soojin thought.

"Are you really four? You look like you're 18" Soojin mentioned.

"Baby shushu, Four." The girl pointed at herself.

"Shushu... Don't know bath means... You're... Stranger?" Shuhua said.

"We just met." Soojin said, looking at her.

"But... You're name Jagiya, You're shu's baby, no?" Shuhua said.

"No honey... My name's soojin..." Soojin looks at her.

"Oh, Will you be my new Jagiya?" Shuhua said.

For soojin, It seems like someone used shuhua and turned her away.

"S-sure" Soojin said.

"If you don't know how to bathe, then how will you shower?" Soojin said.

"Soojin can't shower shuhua?" The girl said.

"W-what? You want me to bathe you?" Soojin said, Looking a little bit surprised.

"Soojin take bath with shuhua." Shuhua said.

"Wouldn't... You be uncomfortable with It?" For soojin, It's not.

She lived with multiple girls before, It wasn't uncommon for them to take a shower together, Especially when they're late.

"What Is uncomflotab- eh? Shushu wants to shower with Jinjin please..." Shuhua hugged her.

"Ok, Sure." Soojin said.

Soojin turned on the shower.

"Woah..." Shuhua noticed the water coming out of a device, Technology, Whatever you call It.

She's amazed, She has never seen something like this before.

Soojin giggled, she's so Innocent Soojin could barely take an eye of her.

"Do you wanna get In now?" Soojin asked.

Shuhua nodded.

"Can I... Take of your clothes or will you do It yourself?" Soojin asked her.

"How..." The girl seems to not know what that Is.

Soojin slowly takes her shirt of, She's only wearing an over sized t-shirt covering her body.

"Shuhua yah, We're gonna In now ok?" Soojin said.

She quickly takes her clothes of and they hop In the shower.

Since shuhua's not familiar with how to bathe, The shower Is enough to distract her for soojin to actually clean her body.

"Shushu, I'm gonna wash you now ok?" Soojin said.

Shuhua didn't reply, She's too amazed by how the water flows and exclaiming every second.

Soojin slowly rubs the soap around her body, As of down the feminine area she asks shuhua If It's okay.

Soojin has a younger sister, She's used to taking care of her dongsaeng and bathing her but shuhua Isn't a child, She's a woman. She might feel uncomfortable with other people touching her.

Shuhua nods, Soojin slowly cleans her as It finishes and Shuhua, Still distracted by the water.

They've finished taking a bath now, Soojin's feeding her food.

Shuhua loves everything soojin gave her, Even the side dishes amaze her, She's like a pure Innocent child.

"Shuhua yah?" Soojin called her out.

"Yes?"

"Do you know where you live?" Soojin asked.

"No.. I sleep there, In street." Shuhua pointed outside.

Soojin feels bad, A pure Innocent baby living out there? It's dangerous.

"Do you wanna live with me?" Shuhua's face lightens up.

She nodded happily.

"Tommorow, Can I take you to the doctor to get a check up?" Soojin asked her.

"What's doctor?" Shuhua asked.

"It's a person who heals you." Soojin said.

"Can It heal pain on tummy?" Shuhua points at her tummy.

"Why shuhua? Does It hurt?" Soojin said.

"Here, Shushu has scar." A scar, Something soojin didn't notice when she was bathing her.

Maybe It's because she was facing shuhua's back when they were showering but, What Is this scar? Why Is it so big? Who did that scar?

"When did that happen?"

"There was random boy, He took me his house and he did... He put me In his bed and that and..." Soojin knows what she's talking about, Shuhua's gonna be hurt and sad when she continues as the girl's already tearing up.

"Shh shh, Don't cry, Don't continue It now" Soojin stood up from her seat and kept hugging her.

If so someone hurt her, How Is she still trusting Soojin?

Hello yeobbun, It's been a long time but I'm back with another book! Probably, I might not even finish this as you know I'm very lazy -_- I was Also contemplating whether to make this book a mishu book of a sooshu book because of the pov, I thought It would suit Miyeon more Because this Is soft and soojin's something like a ceo, But I settled with soojin. If you see some "Miyeon" I'm terribly sorry, I just type like that, I don't notice It :o but anyways, I hope you guys like the book! I wrote this Author's Note before I wrote the whole story so I'm hoping I can publish this book! Phew, That's a loooong author's note.