2 • Hospital

"I don't wanna go there..." Shuhua spoke.

They were on their way to the Hospital so It was no use to turn back.

"Shu, Nothing's gonna happen to you ok? I'll be there." Soojin said.

As soojin parked the car, She went out and took shuhua's hand.

Soojin wonders entering the Hospital, Why does shuhua trust Strangers?

"Hello, Appointment for Seo Soojin Please." Soojin said to the Register.

"To the left, Thank you," The Cashier girl said.

As they enter the room, "Miss Soojin, Nice to see you again" The doctor said.

"Ah yes, Dr. Kim, I'm actually here to take her for a check-up."

"Oh I see, What's your name miss?" Dr. Kim asked shuhua, But she doesn't seem to answer.

"Is she a special needs patient?" Dr. Kim asked.

"I don't know doc... I just found her on the Sidewalk, She came to me and... Claimed I was her Jagiya or whatsoever." Soojin said.

"Ok then, We are gonna run some tests on..."

"Shuhua Doc" Soojin said.

"Yes, Shuhua. We are gonna run tests on her to see, I hope she's not gonna be scared."

"Ah... It's been seen that Shuhua has Intellectual Disability. Moreover, She might have developed It In her environment. We can send her to treatment for her to develop but, Shuhua Is now 20 and I see that she has developed a lot despite her condition. It's up to you Miss Soojin." Dr. Kim said.

"Do you want to have treatment shu?" Soojin asked the girl who was now clinging to her In a grip while shivering.

"No... What's that... No I don't want that..." Shuhua buried her face onto soojin's neck.

"No thanks doc, I think we can manage and I'll be able to take care of her just fine." Soojin said.

"Ok miss Seo It's your choice." The doctor said as soojin bid goodbye while holding shuhua's hand.

As she took the younger to the car, Soojin noticed that she was really aware of the things around her and a simple beep would send her bizzare.

"Shuhua, Do you hate loud noises?" Shuhua nodded while tearing up looking at soojin.

On the way home, She found that shuhua was Interested In simple things more than big things.

For example, Shuhua loved seeing the birds fly together.

She always waves at little kids.

And moreover, She smiles at soojin randomly from time to time.

As they arrived, Shuhua looks suddenly sad as she steps out the door.

"Why are you pouting?" Soojin asked her.

"Jinjin has to work... And leave shushu alone." Shuhua stated.

Soojin smiled at her.

"I'm taking you to work."

-

Oooooh what will happen In the next chapter? 🤭🤭

- 🦋🍒