3 • Work

"Shuhua be good at the conpany ok?"

"Yes ma'am!" Shuhua salutes as soojin giggles.

"Good morning miss Seo!"

"Good Morning ma'am!"

"Good Morning!"

Everybody greeted the girl with great energy this morning and shuhua Isn't used to being stared at.

She's a 20 year old clinging onto this Woman, Why wouldn't they be staring?

Shuhua lowers her heart with a frown and pouty lips, Hugging soojin's arm tightly while they go to her office.

As they arrived, Shuhua was amazed at how big Soojin's space was.

"Jinjin, Your house Is so big!" Soojin giggles.

"It's not a house shuhua, It's an Office." The younger blankly stared at her.

'Oh my god... She's so cute... Focus Seo Soojin, Focus.'
Thoughts are going around soojin's mind right now.

"I gotta get you some learning cards and send you to school... Is there even a school for adults?" Soojin whispered to herself.

Shuhua was busy exploring around that she didn't notice the girl at all.

Soojin went on the phone and dialed a number.

"Miss Yoo? Get my Secretary."

As the opens, Shuhua runs to soojin hugging her while looking aware at the Secretary.

"Yes Miss Seo? Why did you call me here?" Soojin's secretary, Nicha Yontararak or as we call, Kim Minnie said.

"Find me a special school for adults as fast as possible." Soojin said.

"Ok ma'am and... What Is this for?" Minnie said.

"For this little wolf right here." She said, Pinching shuhua's cheeks.

Minnie looked at the girl, She seems to be younger than Soojin but almost the same age.

"Is she your younger sister ma'am?" Minnie said.

"No, She's my-"

"Girlfriend!" Shuhua said, Timidly saying It.

Soojin giggles, "Yes, Whatever she wants."

Minnie nods, Thinking on why this such called baby of hers needs to go to school and gets to work finding a special school for her.

"Shushu, What do you want to eat?" Soojin asked the younger.

"Hmm Ice Cream!" The girl smiles widely and Soojin Is completely hit by the cuteness of this little baby.

"But you can't have Ice Cream for Lunch Shu, How about... McDonald's?" Soojin asked the girl.

"What's that?" How cute, The girl Is clueless about what soojin Is talking about.

"It's a fast food chain... Nevermind let's go In the car so we can get you some food!" Soojin hyped her up, Seeing her moon eyes curve as they are melts soojin Immediately.

Shuhua clings onto her shoulder and happily follows soojin.

*At the drive thru*

"Hi uhm can I get a Happy Meal and a large Iced coffee?" Soojin said through the window as shuhua Is Immersed, There Is a device that Is talking like a megaphone right now Infront of her.

"Shuhua?" She dozes out of thoughts and Focuses on soojin.

"Here's your happy meal shu, Eat up." She tells shuhua as the girl happily munches on some fries.

After shuhua has ate, Soojin Is now waiting for her secretary for any schedules.

"Miss Seo? You have a meeting."

Soojin looks at shuhua, The girl and smiles.

"Let's go."

Shuhua tilts her head while looking at soojin.

"Behave, Ok shuhua?" The girl nodded.

Actually, It was the first time that soojin brought someone In the Company so her colleagues are definitely gonna be shocked.

*At the meeting*

When they walked In, Everyone stared at shuhua.

"The girl was getting nearly teary-eyed because of the attention.

"Nobody make her uncomfortable, My Company, My Rules." Soojin said.

"Yes Miss Seo." They said at the same time.

"Good, Now let's start the discussion."

While having the meeting, All of them akwardly kept taking glances on shuhua while the girl was sipping on some yogurt drink.

"That's It for our discussion, Everyone can go home early today." All of them cheered.

-

Little update yeorobun!!! ✌️😖