1. Autograph

When He introduced Himself at the reception, His doubts were wiped away. The message on the back of the autograph card had been unmistakable: An invitation, that much was clear to him now. The receptionist at the hotel reception assured him with a wink that he was already expected.
    'Room number 6020, that must be it,' he thought as he arrived on the 6th floor in front of her apartment. He took a deep breath, then tapped twice against the heavy wood. A few seconds passed and he was already considering leaving, when the door was opened. A young lady, in her early 20s, stood in front of him, smiling challengingly. Red gleaming lips, attentive blue eyes and slightly curled blond hair. She was shorter than him, slim, and seemed all too aware of her effect on men. Her tight jeans and loose, fashionable shirt accentuated the effect. Before him really stood the Emma X. The famous actress who had signed an autograph card for him on the red carpet at the premiere of her new movie. He couldn't believe it, the whole thing had happened less than an hour ago.
    "Elias, isn't it?" she asked, amused, without taking her eyes off him.
He nodded, "Yes..."
    "Nice of you to decide to keep me company," she said kindly, but made no move to let him in. Since his brazen action on the red carpet, this smug young man had caught her interest. She knew this kind of man and she had learned in the course of her career that she didn't have to put up with everything. Millions of fans worldwide, are the self-confidence also highly beneficial. Before they could start, she would put him on the defensive, she decided. She eyed him disparagingly and shook her head slightly.
    "Get undressed," she said, sighing, and not exactly quietly.
    "What?" he asked incredulously, unsure he hadn't misheard. He looked down the empty hotel hallway, then over her shoulder toward the hotel suite. She was just like he knew her from the movies, but what she had just said didn't fit at all to the sweet and a little naive Emma.
    "Pants and shoes will do for now," she answered after a moment's hesitation, the question not quite as he had meant it.
    "You mean ..here?", He asked again, looking at her almost mockingly. The mere idea of what she was asking was visibly uncomfortable for him, after all, someone could come by at any moment. She did not get involved in this question-answer game.
    "What now?! You weren't that shy before!", she provoked him consciously and pulled out her smartphone a bit annoyed to look at the clock. She seemed to be really serious. He swallowed, but his curiosity got the upper hand: 'Nah well, then hurry up,' he thought. When did one ever get invited to a hotel room by an actress, at least that wasn't exactly commonplace. Hectically and with further glances over his shoulder, he first fiddled with his leather belt, then with the button of his fancy pants. Whereupon these slid almost by itself over his thighs to the ground. He quickly slipped off his shoes and pants, which he had bought especially for the premiere celebration. Embarrassed, he stood there, coming a little closer, the shoes, pants and belt not particularly carefully spread out in the hallway.
    'That's enough to start with,' she thought with a grin as she noticed the change in his posture. He seemed much less confident now than he had a few seconds before. She took a step aside, but immediately instructed him again to leave his pants and shoes outside when he made an effort to collect them.
    "But...", he was about to protest, when she interrupted him.
    "...smartphone and wallet, you can give them to me!", she said with a grin and took both. He had no good feeling about giving her his financial means and digital contacts, but allowed it. His smartphone was not locked, but what could she want to do with it? Without further explanation, she headed for the hotel safe. She put his expensive smartphone in her butt pocket and while he only had eyes for her tight little butt in the devilishly tight jeans, she locked his well-filled wallet in the safe.
    "Do you like the suite?" she asked, turning over her shoulder, and then eyed him curiously. Somewhat surprised, he looked around at the sprawling apartment: sleek, modern, yet full of style.
    "...Quite luxurious," he muttered quietly to himself, at least far above his means. Grinning and as if all this belonged to her alone, she approached him.
    "Oh yeah, you think so?!" she asked with a grin, then added, "Wait until you've admired the view first."
Whereupon she unceremoniously grabbed his fancy tie and pulled him rudely over to the expansive window front. Looking down, one could see a busy London shopping street and across the street a row of stores, apartment blocks and a green park. By the time he realized he might also be seen from the street, it was already too late.
    "Here stayed my little toyboy!", Emma spoke up and again pulled rudely on his tie, almost as if on a leash. She had leaned back against the window and looked at him with an amused smile. While he stood there, she examined him critically, but not without curiosity. Attentive eyes, tousled dark brown hair, plus a striking face. Tall, strong and since his striptease in the hallway, also provided with a touch of uncertainty.His gaze reflected those doubts and so did his burning curiosity.
    'Kind of cute,' she thought, and lightly smacked her shimmering lower lip. A smile stole onto her lips.
    "Closer," she almost growled, playfully tugging at his tie. Somewhat surprised, He stumbled another small step towards Her and stood only a few inches in front of Her, slightly bent over and unsure where to look. She grinned with satisfaction, placed her slender thumb on his lips and gently stroked them.
    "Palms against the glass, legs apart," She commanded briskly, in her own sweet way. As she did so, she thrust a foot between his, further emphasizing her words. They seemed almost tiny against his, it went through his mind.
    "Yes Mistress," he responded to her innuendos, although still a bit too artificial for her taste. Of all this, however, she didn't let on. After so many years in show business, she knew what kind of effect she had on men. So you had imagined: The muscular legs slightly open, the arms stretched out, he stood there. He felt the pleasantly cool glass on his palms while he looked out over the city for a moment. Involuntarily, he had to think of a body search, i.e. a rather submissive posture.
    'I wonder if that's what she's aiming for,' it went through his mind and something about that thought got him. He was genuinely curious as to what She had in mind for him.
    "Just like that...my little toyboy," she whispered in his ear, stroking his cheek lovingly, his well-groomed 3-day beard, before diving down between his muscular arms. His gaze followed her as if it were a matter of course. She lay directly under him, backwards on the wooden parquet floor, her arms above her head, her palms slightly open. Vulnerable, almost submissive... very similar to the role she embodied in her last film. But the satisfied smile that played around the corners of her mouth made it clear to him that she was just toying with him, teasing him a bit.
    "Wouldn't it be fair if I took something off, too?!" she feigned, pushing her shirt up a bit to show him her flat stomach and perky little breasts. His eyes roamed over her graceful torso, the slinky bra that held her handy bustline, and that cute little belly button. She could almost feel his greedy eyes on her body, but as an actress, she was used to this dubious attention. She therefore provocatively displayed her ravishing body to him. His gaze slid over her long, slender legs, down to her bare, small feet and lingered there a tad too long. He just couldn't take his eyes off them.
    'Does my toyboy have a fetish?' she sighed and had to grin. That was enough for her to start with, "Nah? You like the view?" she asked, playfully wiggling her small, slender toes. Startled, he looked up, noticing the smug smile that played around the corners of her mouth. He realized abruptly that she had caught him. He quickly glanced out the window as his face turned bright red.
    "Yes, the other view, too, of course!" she pushed after him coquettishly and appeasingly. And so slowly it dawned on him. Surely they would be able to see him at the window as well as he could see the passersby below him and the employees in the office buildings across the street.
     'While you...', he looked down at her again: 'While you were lying on the floor, virtually invisible'.
He swallowed. Somewhat embarrassed, he nodded, but couldn't manage a retort.
    "Who would have thought you'd be so exhibitionist!" she quipped from below.
    "...First you undress in the hallway and now you pose half-naked at the window," she counted provocatively. His heart was racing.
     "No, I...uh..." he wanted to protest. But She didn't seem interested in his answer.
     "You could take off your shirt next," She suggested, grinning. Whether he liked it or not, he could not hide his arousal from her now. His erection was clearly visible, pressing against the fine fabric of his black underwear.
    "...Maybe I should help you a little," she encouraged him. He looked at you uncertainly.
    "You will now slowly unbutton your shirt and count each button one by one!" she instructed him.
     "For every button you open on your shirt, I will move my cute little foot up and down on your cock once".
He barely flinched noticeably at these words, another indication of the way in which She would most skillfully have him dance to Her tune. While she knew about her ranking on the foot fetish platform Wikifeet, she couldn't quite comprehend the fascination of her male fans, none of her friends could. Still: She had learned to cater to this preference, through her choice of outfits, and provide her fans with almost incessant supply.
     "So?! Are you ready to play?" she asked, pressing her bare, small, slender toes against his cock.
     "Ah," it escaped him, and he backed away a tiny bit. His defensive demeanor pleased her immensely. So slowly, she had him where she wanted him.
     "Don't be like that! Touching you with your feet is already more than such a brazen pervert like you deserves!" she commented on his backing away. He swallowed and his heart raced with excitement, shame and arousal. His gaze flickered back and forth between her and the view out the window. Finally, he did make a move for the top button and opened it.

To be continued... maybe... if you have any ideas, suggestions or criticism, feel free to write me : P If you liked the prelude, feel free to leave Emma a star ; )