3. The red carpet

His thoughts circled around the date with Emma, while he held her autograph card in one hand, his best piece in the other. It had been almost two weeks since the meeting. And if it hadn't been for the autograph, the snapshot and her message, he would probably have come to the conclusion that he had only dreamed it all up. Again and again he looked at the card, read her message and was reminded of her foot skills by the wallpaper she had set. Even if he hadn't had a foot fetish before they met, Emma had made sure that all he had to think about were small, slender feet and he got an instant lust. Almost always this ended up with him jerking off to her pictures: not infrequently several times a day. Rather by chance he had come across the interview with her today, for which she had sent him out the door after his climax. He had immediately recognized the loose shirt, the jeans and the ballerinas she had slipped into without further ado, just like the luxurious hotel room, her room! The idea that she conducted an interview in all ease, while on her right foot still stuck his sperm, just gave him another intense orgasm. She just could not get out of his head.
---
But how exactly had it come to this exquisite situation in her hotel room in the first place. Thinking back on it, it seemed almost laughable to him what an absurd idea he had come up with. He had met with a fellow student in his apartment to study together for the upcoming thermodynamics exams. He had noticed numerous autograph cards of various musicians and actors lying all over the room.
    "Seriously? Didn't know you were into Schlager!" he had quipped at the time, waving a signed photo of Andrea Berg through the air.
    "Woh woh woh! Do I really look like that?" Dave had asked, pointing to his Heavy Death Black Metal True Awesome shirt. His buddy had then explained to him that this was how he financed his studies. It was an extremely lucrative source of income for which you didn't need to invest any money or expensive equipment. You just needed a little luck and a little perseverance. Elias had already proven the latter with five semesters of mechanical engineering studies. An advantage of living in the state capital was that almost every week there were various events, premiere celebrations, exhibitions and concerts where you could meet stars from all over the world. Often Dave picked up so, various autographs and then put them online for sale. Elias had let it go for now and after a few rounds of Fifa soccer on Dave's brand new console, you were actually still studying. Back at home, he wanted to make sure that his buddy wasn't a hit fan after all. Of course, he did not know the matter yet, but even after a brief search on online marketplaces such as Ebay, Etsy and Co, he was surprised for how much money a signed photo could change hands. Although he would have done well to still learn, but this topic was then but a lot more interesting than to fight with entropy. He tried various actresses and singers he had already thought of in certain hours: bids starting at 300 euros were not uncommon. 300 euros for a signature on a magazine photo or on a Blu-ray, sounded quite good to him at first, but was not yet worth the effort. It occurred to him that the price probably depended to a large extent on the underlying image and he came up with an idea. Admittedly, a pretty bold idea, for which you had to show a little A**hole attitude to the day.
    'I wonder what a signed bikini snapshot or leaked nude picture would do,' he thought. The fact that he was disregarding the individual personality and privacy behind each star didn't matter to him at all. Somehow the thought didn't let him go and he had to think about his rather meager salary in the university department. With mixed feelings, he wanted to try it out on the red carpet, at the premiere of Emma's new film. He had seen most of her movies, simply because they were really good and of course he always thought she was cute. He had bought himself a new suit: Ok, actually his first real suit but he had needed it anyway for the upcoming job interviews. It was a mad scramble but he didn't stand out in the crowd. His idea was to hold out several autograph cards to Emma, so that the admittedly quite piquant picture was at least partially covered.
     'In the hope that she does not notice what exactly she signs there', he thought, and then this plan did not seem quite so clever to him. When he saw her, he was a lot more excited than he would have liked. Emma wore a provocative, revealing evening dress that was so tight in places, as if it had been sprayed on, and he had to admit to himself that her appearance impressed him. Actually, he was quite good with women, but he had lost interest in most of his female acquaintances quite early. It was almost as if they had no personality of their own in his presence, moreover, dating was too expensive and time-consuming for him in the long run. Of course, he had also laid a few of them, that just fell to him again and again, without him having to do anything for it. While he was still thinking, Emma had actually made it to him and with the sincere smile she gave him, he thought about canceling his plan. But she had already pulled out the sharpie and he was still holding the autograph cards in front of him.
    "You don't look like someone who is into magic...", she started to make small talk about the autograph card, "...more like a man of science", she smiled again. But instead of simply signing the second autograph card, she briefly lifted the first one. She had unceremoniously clamped the sharpie between her gleaming white teeth in order to have her hands free. His heart was beating up to his throat and he was rigid with shock.
    "I..." he began as calmly as he could, but she took no notice of him.
    "Oh, that's how it is... Is that who you are?" she said with a grin. Without further ado, she had turned the small stack over and written something on the back, invisible to him. Then she had given the cards back to him and just left him standing there to attend to the other fans. Without so much as a backward glance, he had made his way through the crowd and left. When he had left the crowd behind, he turned the autograph cards around to see what She had written on the back. In black sharpie, she had noted an address, as well as the time.
    'Charlottenstraße 49, room 6020, 4 p.m., Emma".
What should this mean, he was still so full of adrenaline that he could hardly grasp a clear thought. He typed the address into his smartphone and almost dropped it. So he found out that it must be a pretty upscale hotel.
    '4 p.m., that's in just under an hour,' he thought after another glance at his smartphone. What would await him if he accepted the invitation?
    'She's seen the second picture,' he was sure. At the mere thought of how their encounter had gone, he would have preferred to sink into the ground in shame. On the other hand, judging from her tone, she seemed more amused than angry. Of course, he had accepted the invitation, which may not have been an invitation at all: With the intention to apologize. With his brand-new suit, he did not seem so out of place among all the business people and ladies in evening dress as he had feared before the hotel. The lady at the reception smiled at him from afar, so he was probably not so inconspicuous after all.
    "I have an appointment with the lady in room 6020, the name is Elias," he said, feeling more stupid than he had in a long time. Surely she had set him up, just wanted to get one over on him, or would a couple of burly security guards take him to a back room right away? But the receptionist had only winked and told him that he was already expected. Was he mistaken or did the lady at the reception even look at him?
---
Again he glanced at the improvised autograph card, which was adorned with an explicit paparazzi shot of Emma, which she would certainly not have agreed to publish. He had already posted the innocuous autograph on Ebay, and the auction bids already totaled 450 euros: a good hourly wage for 30 minutes of standing in line and waiting. But of course that was not enough to pay the upcoming semester fees.
    'What will the other autograph bring then?', it went through his head, because he could really use the money right now. Should he really auction off the card with which she had invited him to her room, and what had become of his good intentions to apologize to her? He was torn, besides, she had not contacted him since then and he just could not think of what he could write to her. All the messages he had started, he had then deleted again. His smartphone vibrated: 'It must be Dave, who wants to know how the exams went,' he thought.
     'But it wasn't Dave, it was Emma.
     'Nah? Did you miss me?'
     'Friday same time, same place'
     '..oh and bring the autograph ; )'

So I'm already keen to reveal what his punishment might be ; ) Tell me your thoughts in a comment and leave Emma a star, otherwise she has to punish you too.