2. Consequences

He just couldn't help himself.
    "1," he said, looking down at her expectantly.
    "Good."
She smiled playfully and slid her perfectly formed toes gently over his erection. First up and then down again. It was still a small awkward movement, but he liked it, there was no doubt about that for her. Quickly he opened the second button.
    "2", he said and looked at her, as she lay there under him. Now she intensified the pressure on his cock a bit and let the sole of her foot slide over him again. Up and down again. Her foot was warm, but his cock was glowing with heat by now.
    "Three," he continued, but had completely forgotten to open the knob.
    "Hey, don't just count toyboy!" she rebuked him. A cocky boyish smile stole onto his lips but He then opened the button after all.
    "I'll keep an eye on you," she said, playfully angry. Then she stroked his erect shaft again with the sole of her foot and gently slid her big toe back over his bulging underwear. Unconsciously, he bit his lower lip as he watched her soft toes slide down his member.
    "Four," he counted greedily and expectantly, completely addicted to her again. Deftly, she shifted the pressure on her instep so that his erection pushed her toes slightly apart.
    "You like that, don't you?!" she asked, looking up into his face. The undone buttons gradually revealed his trained torso. He didn't look bad, and She licked over her gleaming lips.
    "Five," he said, his heart racing. She could feel his hard cock pressing harder and harder against the sole of her foot through his erection and felt it pulsing.
    "Since you liked it so much, I'll do it right back like that," she grinned and slid her foot up and down again, his cock pressed between her toes. She had to grin, She must have actually discovered an unsatisfied fetish of her toyboy?!
    "Six," he quickly continued counting.
    "You're counting too fast!", she reprimanded and decided to stall him a bit.
    "Does my little toyboy excite you that much?!?" she asked, looking from her seductively red painted toes and his cock, into his greedy eyes. Without taking her eyes off him, she performed another movement of her foot on his cock. She could feel him raise his hips and press his erection harder against the soft sole of her foot. He could see in her gaze how much she was enjoying this power over him.
    "Sieve..." he wanted to say and stopped in mid-motion to open the knob. His cock twitched wildly and he feared he would cum at any moment. But he had to control himself. She found it amusing how hard He was going for you.
    "I hope you know that a good toyboy doesn't come without his mistress' permission?" she offered challengingly. He nodded.
    "Fine, are you ready for the next knob then?" she urged him and raised her head a little, involuntarily putting more pressure on his cock and driving him even more out of his mind. He had to catch himself again, but "fuck," the prominent little foot on his cock felt so fucking good.
    "Your pronunciation leaves a lot to be desired," She put in reprovingly, her tone sharp.
    "But I'll teach you some manners," She promised with a meaningful smile. Only with difficulty did he manage to restrain his almost unbridled lust again for the time being. He inhaled deeply and exhaled again.Then he opened the next button and said, "7."
She grinned, knowing full well how much she was driving her sub out of her mind, and slid the tip of her foot up his cock again, pausing there with a wink and letting it slide back.
    "Eight," he moaned now more than saying it. So slowly she was getting the hang of it and had a good grip on his cock, performing more and more skillful movements. Up her toes spread, down her toes nestled close to his cock, as if she wanted to reach around him like that.
    "Oh, no buttons left," She noted, grinning broadly.
    "Well, you can take your shirt off now," She said, looking at him lustfully. She couldn't help but notice that his gaze flitted briefly to the window, and she enjoyed the bittersweet predicament she had constructed for him. Maybe he got an idea of what it was like to be in the spotlight for all to see. Of course, there was no turning back for him now. Hastily, he slipped the noble shirt off his muscular shoulders and let it sink to the floor. His cheeks turned bright red again and he was visibly uncomfortable standing so exposed at the window.
    "You're in pretty good shape for an office stud," She said cheekily but also appreciatively. She deftly danced her foot, tiptoeing to the tip of his cock, and performed a few impromptu gyrations.
    "Aaahm," it escaped him half tormented, half with pleasure. What predominated in this, She couldn't tell, and perhaps neither could he.
    "And now your underwear," she instructed him, knowing that he was ready to do almost anything for her and her game. He had eyes only for her now, the sugary sweet body beneath him. Leaning one hand further against the glass, he tried to slip down the tight boxer brief while she continued to press her foot prettily against his erection. Amused, she watched the spectacle. Eventually he did manage to free himself from the shorts one-handed, at least as far as possible. Interested, she took a penetrating look at his hard cock, the shorts on his muscular thighs. Tall and firm, he towered over her. He pulsed with arousal, while a small, wet drop of pleasure appeared on his tip.
    'I am irresistible!', she thought contentedly, thinking how she would break his last resistance. He wouldn't last much longer, that much was certain for her. She hesitated for a moment, then stretched her leg and held her foot right in front of his face.
    "You will now spit on my toes," she said, wiggling her toes a little. He looked at her small, slender sole, the little naughty toes, had he heard wrong? Without thinking much about it, he obeyed the command. The view of her small, slender toes that shone wetly, fired his head cinema. His imagination was now completely running away with him and he could not help but imagine what would happen if...
    "Somehow I have the uneasy feeling to know what your thoughts are circling around right now," she commented his dreamy look reproachfully. With the most innocent expression possible on her face, she put her foot back to his wildly throbbing shaft with a soft smacking sound. At the next slightest touch, he would come... whether he wanted to or not, he was almost sure. He could literally feel the cum rising up his cock and his pulse began to race.
    "Mistress...if you keep this up, then...then...ah.... May I please cum?!" he pleaded with a suppressed moan and so not at all appropriate for a strong young man. Finally, he had arrived at the role she had intended for him.
    "Hmm... where did you learn to beg so well?", She asked with relish, but She didn't even think of stopping.
    "And of course you are not allowed to cum!", She told him in a played stern tone and let her foot slide over his twitching cock one more time, wetting it with his warm saliva while her toes just danced over his cock. Then she stopped in mid-motion ..but it was too late. Her explicit prohibition had only increased his arousal and he was at the limit of what he could endure. From the beginning he had known that he could not win your game, he realized that now.
    "Oh no.. no...", he sighed ashamedly, while his cock twitched up and down uncontrollably. Unconsciously, he tensed his buttocks, pinched them together and climaxed with a restrained moan as never before.
    'Men don't moan,' she thought with a grin, remembering the statement of one of her ex-boyfriends. Surprisingly forceful, His juice splashed against her toes, all the way over to the window and ran down it. Out of breath and quite ashamed, he noticed that a drop had also landed on Emma's cheek. But she didn't seem to mind, she just looked at him reproachfully and provocatively at the same time. Almost casually she wiped the drop from her cheek.
    "Looks like you've earned your punishment," She said, looking at the mess He had made.
    "I... but..." he stammered at the innuendo that he had climaxed without her permission. He was suddenly more than embarrassed by the whole thing. Avoiding her gaze, he became painfully aware that he was still standing at the expansive window front and meanwhile completely naked. His transformation had not escaped her either, and she smirked as she glanced at her smartphone and stood up.
    "Too bad I have a press appointment in a few minutes," she said and in her eyes you could literally see flames blazing. Unconcerned, she went to the safe and left wet prints of her bare feet on the noble parquet floor.
    "Why are you still standing there so dreamily? Get dressed!", she said to him over her shoulder. She seemed half amused, half annoyed. Actually, that was just fine with him. What had gotten into him that he had allowed himself to be carried away in such a way.
     'Let's get out of here,' he thought, ashamed. He quickly gathered his scattered clothes, slipped into the shirt and pulled the shorts over his still dripping but now soft cock. Grinning, she pressed her smartphone and wallet into his hand.
     "You can finish getting dressed before you go out the door," she said, setting him down like that. His pants and shoes still lay outside the apartment door, which Emma closed behind him without a word of farewell. Hastily he got into his pants and almost tripped in the process he was in such a hurry all of a sudden. He wanted to avoid a run-in with the hotel staff, just in his underwear, at all costs. He didn't want to push his luck, because he would be lucky if none of the passers-by filmed him from down at the window.
     'No one will believe me!" it went through his mind as he left the hotel. He already doubted himself whether he had really just experienced this, the whole thing was just too absurd. A glance at his smartphone assured him that it was by no means a dream. Emma had given him, unnoticed by him a new wallpaper: A snapshot on which she had pressed her small, slender toes against his bulging crotch.
    'When in heaven's name did she do that', it flashed through his mind. Hectically, his cheeks flushed, he looked around: 'I'll have to change that again as soon as possible.'
Besides, she had immortalized herself in his contact list with her private number. Before he turned to leave, he glanced up at the hotel apartments. The windows were mirrored from the outside and he literally felt a load off his mind. So they hadn't been able to see him stripping from outside. Just as he was about to leave, his phone vibrated briefly in his pocket. A new text message from Emma X and he swallowed: "You still owe me a punishment ; )", he read.

To be continued... maybe... if you have anyideas, suggestions or criticism, feel free to write me : P If you made it thisfar, I guess you like my story, feel free to leave Emma a star ; )