Finale chapter!

It was a few months later, and Haken (Ken and N) seemed to be doing well, much to Leo's disliking. Haken want on many dates when they could, and even got promise rings.
On the other hand, Leo was a mess. Not only had his feelings become even worse for Ken, using achohol to take away his pain sometimes and he had, had a few unfortunate drinking nights at the local club, leaving one member to pick him up. To make matters worse, it was mostly always Ken. Not only did Leo have trouble keeping his mouth shut about his feelings, but also his hands of Ken, as he had the tendency to become friendly with people than he wanted to. Fortunately, Leo had been able to keep himself normal until one night, where he was raging drunk at the club. After doing the usual pray for anyone but Ken, his prayers were answered when he was picked up by Hongbin.
"H-hongbin?" Leo slurred. "Whatcha ddoing herre?"
"Picking you up as no one else could. N and Ken are arguing and Ravi and Hyukkie are asleep." Hongbin replied, lowering Leo into the back seat.
"Oh" Leo mumbled
"Go to sleep, you'll feel better."
Rather than sleeping, Leo thought to himself as the drove home. Although he was completely drunk, he couldn't understand why Ken and N were arguing. They had only argued once in thier whole relationship.
"H-hongbin?" Leo asked.
"Yeah Leo hyung?" While driving
"What are they arguing about?" He questioned
"Apparently Ken told N that he likes someone else. N was very annoyed because its someone we know too."
"But why would Ken just tell N?" Leo asked.
"Maybe he thought they should break up. I don't know. Whatever it is, it's big. I'm not sure how this would effect the group if they broke up." Hongbin replied, worry in his voice.
Leo became silent.

-

Ad they arrived in the dorm, the arguing between the couple was evident. Leo, still drunk, wobbled into the dorm, and heading to his room, already feeling tired.
He tried to make out what the couple were arguing about, hearing certain things from their shared room.
"YAH THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" N yelled
"I CAN'T HELP WHO I LIKE OKAY IT WAS A MISTAKE" Ken shouted
"WELL WHAT DO WE DO? DID YOU NOT THINK HOW THIS COULD WORK OUT??" N shouted right back.
"OF COURSE I DID I MADE THE DECISION OF TELLING YPU DIDN'T I" ken screamed.
The fight carried on, and Leo sat and listened, not getting any sleep from it. Hyuk must be in Ravi's room, Leo thought.
He suddenly heard a door slam and silence. So it ended then, Leo thought. Almost immedietly Leo heard a knock at his door, and a Ken with red eyes enter.
"Hey.. C-can I sleep here tonight? N kicked me out of our room." He mumbled
"S-sure" leo whispered back.
Ken layed down in Hyuks bed. Both men were pretending to sleep, neither of them could actually sleep.
"Me and N broke up" ken whispered, breaking the awkwardness.
"O- oh" Leo replied. Leo felt happy at this, but he decided it wasn't the time to speak it.
"Yeah... I'm kinda in love with someone... And it's not N" he mumbled.
"Oh.. Really?" He replied
Leo felt awkward. Was Ken about to tell him his new love? He couldn't live with it. He had just dealt with N and now he had to hear who it was.
"Yeah... It's someone we know.. Someone close to us"
Oh no. Here it comes. Okay Leo just be normal about it, Leo told himself.
"Oh r-right" Leo stuttered.
"It's actually someone in the band.." Ken stood up now walking to Leo's bed and sitting near him.
Leo was freaking out. Not now, please let Ken tell me it's a joke. He can't deal with him loving someone else.
"Leo... " Ken mumbled, his face near Leo's now.
Leo closed his eyes.
"It's.. You" Ken whispered.
Leo opened his eyes in disbelief. It took his a few seconds to think it through before he put his hand on Kens neck, and pulled him forward to his lips.
Reacting straight away, both main vocals leaned into this kiss, full of love and power, fireworks erupting in each others stomachs. Ken had his hands on Leo's cheeks, while Leo's hand were on his waist.
After a long time into the kiss, Ken pulled away, slightly, instead leaning his head on Leo's.
"I love you Leo..." Ken whispered
"I-I love you too ken... I've loved you ever since I met you!" He replied, looking into his eyes.
"Can... Can we be together?" Leo asked after a silence.
Ken kissed his lips again, answering his question, and stopped it.
"Of course" Ken giggled and pull him down, where they slept in each others arms that night, and every night after that.

-----------------------------
FINISHED! Woo, I bet you all thought Haken would take over right XD
So it's done now, thank you again for any readers although it was very bad, and my first fanfic.
Hopefully you guys can check out my other current fanfic, which is 5SOS :)
Thanks again hope you enjoyed!! And please message me if you want more! XD