Song for this chapter:

Stanley uris woke up at exactly 6:30 am.He made his bed,brushed his teeth,got dressed,and went downstairs.

Stanley,your dads waiting!' Yes I know i'm coming,mom

Donald uris was the head ceo of a famous company.A lot of people at school thought Stanley was another spoiled brat who loved his Dads money.But stan was the opposite

Donald uris told his son Bye' and Stan walked into the school building and he locked eyes with a unknown person who had auburnish hair with greenish eyes.But he only saw it for a quick second until he heard the school bell ring.

Hello class we have a new student!,This is Brittnay and she just moved here last week,so please make her feel welcomed. Stan than looked in her eyes and saw the person he had seen in the hallway.She grinned and than took her seat behid him.

Okay class today we're drawing Birds.choose a partner.You have today and tomorrow to finish!.

Wanna be partn-' sure' What?' I-I'll be your partner' okay,well i'm Sta-' I know who you are' What?' your dad works in that f-famous company,my dad does to' Oh well okay' Wanna draw a Blue j-jay?' Yeah'.

Okay class start packing up, we will finish up tomorrow'.

Stan had be thinking about what Brittany had said to him all day in Art.
"I know who you are"
•and than he got a messaged on his phone•

**********:This is Brittnay from school,your friend Richie gave me your number.

Stan than smiled and said

"I'm gonna kill Richie."

Published:January,15th,2022

baby girl you know what I want😍‼️