Part One.

Mayas pov

I opened my eyes slowly as the light streams in the window I lean up on my elbows and take a look at the alarm clock 5:26

"arghhh its my day offf" I moan I still should have hours of sleep left and for the 3rd day in a row I'm awake unnecessarily, I hate it when Carina works nights I never sleep properly.                             I lay in bed for another 15 minutes until I eventually admit defeat and climb of the bed and head straight into the kitchen, turn on the coffee machine and grab a mug, I head back to my room to brush my teeth and change into my running clothes, if I'm not sleeping I better make use of the early rising                                                                                                                                                                                I note the time 6:15 Carina finishes work in 45 minuets so I change my plans slightly and decide I'm going to run to the hospital and meet my girlfriend so I grab my phone and house key and do exactly that.

upon arrival I grab us both a coffee from that one stand i know she likes and head to her office, she's not there but her bag and change of clothes are so I haven't missed her, I pull out my phone and text her *Go check your office* i smile, sit back and wait 5 minutes later the office door opens and a very tired Carina walks in. i stand and walk over to her hand her the coffee I got for her place my hand on her hips and and capture her lips in a nice soft kiss

"mmhmm, thank you bella" she smiles against my lips leaning her head in the crook of my neck "no problem, I missed you this morning" I kiss her on the temple "are you done? can I take you home now?"

Carina smiles and nods silently against my neck, I take her coffee out of her hand so she can quickly change, I pick up her bag hand back her coffee and walk her out to her car "would you like me to drive baby you seem tired?"

"yes please, bambina" we climb into the car and carina places her hand on my thigh and we drive back home in a comfortable science.         

Carina pov

After we arrived back home Maya started cooking a small breakfast for us  while I sat and had a cup of tea and put my feet up for a while 'she's so good to me' I think to myself while I lay on the couch and watch her move around the kitchen, eventually she snaps me out  of my thoughts calling my name to let me know food is ready 

"bambina, it looks amazing thank you" I whisper against her lips and finish off with a deep lingering kiss. she's made French toast and yogurt bowls, my favourite. as we sit at the island with our breakfast the convocation was flowing bits about work and what we had planned for our days off together.

"baby leave the tidying up ill get to it a bit later, go take your shower" Maya firmly tells me             "ill go shower if you come with me" I seductively suggest while giving my blonde a wink and smile on my way around the counter to wrap my arms around her waist                                                   "mmm, deal but only if you promise you relax and let me take care of you" she lifts up on her toes and plants a kiss on my lips pulls back slowly unzips and removes her running jacket turns her back to me pulls off her top and disappears into the bathroom                                                              'how did i get this lucky' i think to myself before following my lady into the bathroom.