Part Four

Maya POV

"MAYA" carina shouted from the bedroom pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Yes baby" I shout in a teasing tone with a smile walking towards her. As I get to the room I see her leaning over clearly struggling with something, bent down with her ass towards me "well well well what do we have here" I say in a flirty voice leaning against the door frame admiring the perfect picture in front on me "i don't have any dollar bills right now but I can pay you in orgasms for this little show your putting on"

"Stop it, help me or we will miss our reservation and I'm really hungry" she stands up straight pointing at her shoe with an unamused look plastered on her face "no more orgasms until you feed me because I may pass out"

"Okay okay less of the dramatics" I roll my eyes at her and kneel down to help buckle her shoe.  When I'm done she pulls her foot away  and stands back and i feel my pulse quickens and my mouth drys out at the sight of the beautiful woman in front of me. "Carina, you look.. you look.. mmm" my words escaped me as she stood there loose curls falling around her shoulders wearing a tight black high wasted skirt that comes just above the knee fitting perfectly to her curves and a burgundy bralette that showed a good amount of cleavage 'maybe a little too much skin' I wonder "maybe a little too 'mmm'" I repeat out loud to the unamused goddess in front of me.

"Oh you Americans are so prude, it's just a bit of skin" she says as she kisses my lips in a deep but soft kiss "but thank you Bella, you look, ah- bellissima" and she walks out of the room leaving me there surprised and needing something more.

Carina POV

The drive was quiet watching all of the light pass by keeping the small talk to a minimum and listening to whatever music the radio plays occasionally giving each other flirty looks and big smiles
"And we are here" Maya announces and taps the my thigh to get my full attention,
"This place is pretty" I say excited "why have we never been here before"
It's a 1 story building all glass front with flowers and twinkling lights everywhere, outside dining under a wooden cabana, it's aesthetically pleasing to say the least.
"I know Vic recommended it I had to look up how to get here and everything" Maya says in amusement as she watches my reaction she knows how I love places like this I round the car take her hand in mine and bring it to my lips. "Let's go eat I'm starving" and I drag her toward the restaurant.

As we enter the building we are approached by a pretty brunette wearing a Cheshire smile and a cater waiter type uniform "Good evening ladies, do you have a reservation this evening" she asked with a little too much enthusiasm as she pulls out an IPad from her apron.

"yes under Bishop" Maya smiles at the lady and takes my hand in her own pulling us closer together.
"Maya? Mmm pretty name" I look at Maya with a questioning look and she gives me the same look back "uhm yes thanks" Maya says politely. "okayyy, you booked a cabana table for two is that correct?" looking up from the device in her hand and locking eyes with Maya again. Maya just nods and hums to agree "follow me" she says as she turns on her heels and straight out of the side of the building "and this is you right here" as she points to a table slightly lit up with candles and moves to pull Mayas seat before i could get there. I rush to Mayas side stopping the waitress in her tracks pulling the chair out and pushing the seat back in and soon as she sits. i give her a tight lipped smile and move back to my own chair and take a seat. "okay ladies your waiter will be over shortly but if you need anything else tonight ill be here to help, and i mean it anything." she mutters all while only making eye contact with Maya.

Maya looks up at me with a knowing look on her face just as Maya opened her mouth to speak i interrupt "she better keep her eyes and comments to herself tonight or its not going to be pretty" I shout whisper over the table to a very amused blonde. "I mean who does she think she is, it is obvious this is a date and that we're together"