Part Five.

Mayas POV

I wake up tired and I'm sore all over and instantly think back to how amazing last night was, our sex has always been outstanding but the memory of the amazing woman I love making me feel like I was the only woman in the world, like I was the only thing she could ever love this way. I feel the biggest kaleidoscope of butterflies in my stomach. I hold her hand and look down and imagine the ring on that hand the feeling of calling her my fiancé then my wife.

I pick up my phone and drop and message to Vic *meet me for coffee before shift in the morning I need your help* She replies straight away *usual spot. 7am ill be there* I put my phone down and roll into Carina and slide my thigh between her legs and put pressure on her centre while I pepper soft kisses across her face and neck until she stirs and begins to grind down on my leg. Now I know I've got her attention it's time for a little game, I place one last deep kiss on her lips and slightly more pressure into her centre and pull away entirely and move to get out of the bed, carina tries to pull me back down with a long, frustrated groan "bambina NO you're not going to make me feel like this and walk away"

"I'm getting us coffee and breakfast and we can spend the entire day in bed, naked, together"

"Maybe I'll just take care of myself and take a shower while you're preparing me breakfast, it'll be like I'm a princess"

"You are a princess. A pillow princess" I shoot back at her and she holds her hand to her chest and feigns insult

"If you come back to bed ill prove I'm no pillow princess" with a raised eyebrow she whips the covers off to reveal her naked marked body I take a moment to centre myself 'maybe this is going to be harder than I anticipated'

"No, it's okay, I think I want breakfast and I know I NEED coffee" with a smirk I bend over straight in front of her giving her the perfect view of my naked ass wile I pick up my robe and place it over my shoulders and fasten it around my waist, I walk away towards the kitchen with an added sway to my hips.

"Non c'è problema" she huffed I heard her reposition herself against the headboard and i wonder if she really after last night wants to please herself again but i leave that up to the imagination. 

After finishing up with preparing breakfast I pour coffee, OJ and plate up breakfast for the both of us I bring it into the bedroom, and I hear the shower running so I strip myself down to naked and climb into bed waiting for carina to make an appearance in her white fluffy towel hair wet and rubbing moisturiser in. I hand her a cup of coffee and she places a soft kiss on my lips, "mmm baby come eat your food baby" she smirks at me "did you have fun while I slaved over the stove making you this breakfast."

"Hmm come on Bella you know a lady never reveals her secrets. you should have hung around to find out" she blushed as climbed into bed with me.

Carina POV

"what would you like to do today, its our last day off together until next weekend so we can do this all day stay home and have amazing sex" I lean in and kiss her cheek her lips and the tip of her nose "OR we could go get some groceries which we need, we could get some ice cream, maybe grab some lunch but only on one condition" she raised an eyebrow at the Blonde who just gave a questioning look back "you have to wear the egg and let me control it" I pull entirely away to catch the reactions and her eyes light up. She doesn't speak she just nods with that beautiful smile on her face.

"Okay so finish breakfast and get your sexy ass showered and meet me back here naked and ill help you get ready for the day" I say with a wink and continue with my breakfast.

When were both done eating Maya gets up and heads for the shower I take this moment to choose some clothes for the day and take the remnants of breakfast to the kitchen and tidy up I come back and start getting dressed I'm standing in my underwear when Maya come out from the bathroom in a similar state as I did previously. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her body breathing her in giving her a kiss on her forehead "bend over the bed baby, ill help get this started" I move the cupboard to retrieve the necessary items for today's adventure when I turned back around and Maya was bent over the bed legs spread slightly looking over her shoulder at me. Fuck