💚Bruno x Reader💚

Here's a Bruno x Reader. Honestly I loved Bruno's character, he was amazing. Also in this yall are like 23?? ANYWAYS, LETS BEGIN!!!

Bruno's POV

I was walking around town with Pepa and Juliette, covering my face occasionally glancing up.

It was a sunny day, cool occasional breezes, and I was feeling pretty okay today.

I know I was forgetting something, but I couldn't remember what.

Oddly enough, I kept seeing a bunch of couples today, but still I couldn't remember what was going on today.

"Juliette, mama said we couldn't go anywhere today...." I spoke still hiding my face.

"Mama dosent have know, look around, love is in the air," Juliette spoke, smiling happily.

"Exactly! It's time we each find a significant other, no time better than today!" Pepa sang, and the shone brighter.

"No time better than today?" I repeated, a question in my tone.

"Well duhhhh, let's go!" Pepa dragged me and Juliette deeper into town.

Eventually we saw three people our age, standing with eachother talking. 2 boys and 1 girl.

One of the boys saw us, he was skinny but tall, and walked up to Juliette.

"Good afternoon, may I escorte you to the place you are headed?" He asked tripping over his words a bit.

"Sure, that's very kind of you," Juliette said smiling.

The two walked off, and then the short and stubby boy and girl with (your body type) came over to Pepa and I.

"You shine so beautifully, mi amor. May I buy you a drink or something to eat?" The stubby man, kissed Pepa's hand and she giggled nodding her head.

"Hi," the female I didn't know spoke.

"H-h-hi," I was so nervous and I didn't know why. I kept trying to hide my face, and the thought was still stuck in my head, 'what's important about today?'

"Uhm.. I'm y/n, your Bruno Madrigal, right?" When I looked up she was smiling at me. Infact, I thought she was scared at first, everyone is scared of me... but she looked happy?

"Y-yeah... I'm Bruno..." I slightly uncovered my face, unintentionally.

"Yknow, none of the rumors I heard are true. Everyone said you were scary looking, but your adorable!" I completely uncovered my face, and smiled a bit.

"U-uhm. Th-thank you.." I want sure how to respond. Do I compliment her? Ask her out? Walk away? That's probably a good one.....

I hear a giggle and look up, y/n was looking at blushing and giggling. Maybe there's something on my face, and she's blushing because she's laughing so much?????

"Soooo, wanna tell me my future?" Y/n smiled even bigger and I slowly nodded.

We went back to Casita, and into my tower. Y/n took no time to run up the stairs, and I followed quickly. We made it to the top and she wasn't even out of breath.

We cross the bridge and walk into the mini cave. I began to set up, and y/n looked amazed.

I sat down, and my eyes glowed green as used my power. What I saw in her future was definitely....different.

"I see... your getting married. But your much older....like 51...and it's to the man you love most," the vision end before I could see his face. I felt a little sad actually, but that quickly went away when I remembered I forgot what today was.

"51?! Dang imma be old.... will I still be able to have kids?" She looked a little worried but then looked back at me. "Yknow what, I think I know who the guy is."

There appeared a smirk on her face which made me feel uneasy. "What's that look for?"

"Oh nothingggg.... I need to go home, mind following me to the door?" Y/n have me a soft smile and we headed down to the front doors.

"Yknow Bruno, this day was nice. I enjoyed being around you," y/n smiled.
"Thanks for spending Valentines Day with me."

Then it clicked, that's what today was, Valentine's day. I saw her lean forwards and kiss my cheek.

"Y-y-yeah.... th-thanks," I stammered out completely embarrassed, and there was definitely no doubt my face was bright red.

"I'll see you tomorrow Bruno," y/n began to walk off.

"S-see you tomorrow..y/n," I smiled just a little bit and I watched her walking away....

Who else is excited for Valentine's Day?😁😁all my friends have a date and y'know what I have? Wattpad, food, anime and video games. No social interaction needed.

I hope you enjoyed this story, sorry I'm not posting often, and the speed probably isn't going to change.

I hope you have a great day/ night.

-Cherry<3