Season 2 Episode 2

It had been a few days since Mr. Stark recruited you. You've been on 2 missions in total, and you feel like you fit into the team. You and Nat got closer, you and Wanda got closer. And most importantly, you and Bucky got closer.

~~

You woke up, groaning over how little sleep you got. You looked over to your clock, it was 5am. You couldn't figure out why you were up this early, it didn't make sense.

You uncovered yourself from your white blanket, got up, slipped on your shoes, and walked over to your large walk in closet. You opened the door, scanning on what to wear for the day. You didn't know what the day was gonna bring. So you chose to go plain. You grabbed a white t-shirt then walked over to your dresser. You opened the third drawer with your Jean sorts and pulled out your blue ripped shorts. You then opened your 5th drawer, which had jackets and hoodies. You grabbed your plaid thin button up jacket and put it all on your left hand. With your right hand, you picked up your light blue towel from the coat hanger on the back of your door. Then you walked over to your bathroom to take a nice, warm, relaxing morning shower.

Once your shower was finished, you opened the curtains, stepped out, dried yourself off, and got ready. You put your lace-up boots on from your shoes holder and opened the door of your bedroom on your way to the kitchen to make breakfast. By this time it was already 6:30am, so you figured someone was up. But when you got to the kitchen, surprisingly you were the only one there. You walked over to the fridge, reached above it, and grabbed the white butter bread. You pulled out the toaster from pushed back on the counter and set the time to 4 minutes at a medium browning. Stark technology, am I right? You went and sat down at the glass table, watching and counting the lines in the ceiling. You were startled when the toaster beeped and the bread popped out. You got up, walked over to the toaster, grabbed a paper plate and put your toast on it. You walked to the fridge and took out a slice of butter and smeared it onto your piece of toast.

Once you sit back down at the table, you here someons voice say "Make me any?" As footsteps came into the kitchen. Bucky, who was shirtless came into the kitchen and leaned on the counter looking at you. All you could do was stare at him, glaring. You hadn't seen him without a shirt, he had an 8 pack. He was dreamy..

"Y/N?" He startled you as you woke from your trance. He starting laughing, "What? Am I too hot for you?". You scoffed and replied "Nope, not at all". He had a big smile on his face, and you didn't know it but so did you. He came over and snatched the piece of toast out of your hand, taking a bite out of it and throwing it back on the plate before running back to his room. "Hey! That was my toast you asshole!". You heard him laugh from down the hall.

After you finished what was left of your toast, you washed your plate, and headed to the living room. You plop down on the long leather couch and turn on the TV with low volume so you didn't wake anyone up. The TV was huge, and the couch was the most comfortable couch you'd ever sat on. Rich people perks.

You were watching an old, comedy sitcom. Something Bucky would really enjoy.

Bucky then came into the room and shouted softly "This is my favorite show!" Before sitting down next to you. You giggled and set your head down on his shoulder. It was hard, but comfortable at the same time. He made you feel happy, at home.

Home isn't a place, home is where you are.

~~~

You ended up falling asleep of Buckys' shoulder and you woke up to a stampede of the other Avengers coming out of the kitchen. They all looked happy talking eachother. The group included Wanda, Steve, Nat and Clint.

Suddenly, you all got a text from Tony to meet in meeting room 7. You all get up from where your sitting and head to where you were told. Halfway there, Bucky grabbed your hand squeezing it tight.

You then reached the room, where Tony, Thor, and Nick were sitting. Once the group entered the room, you sat down in the chairs lined up next to the long brown table. Fury and Tony got up from their seats walking to the front of the table, where Fury leaned against it and Tony stood behind, his arms crossed.

"We have a misson", Fury announced.