Chapter One

Nico POV:

Will Solace, my boyfriend knocked on the door just as I finished getting ready and he said "Neeks are you ready for our date?" 

"Yes, I'm coming" I replied and ran to the door. I flung open the door and gave Will a quick peck on the cheek when I was absorbed into a shadow and brought to my dad's throne room.

I saw my dad sitting on his black marble throne and Lady Persephone (my stepmom) sitting on a black marble throne of the same size next to him. 

Then I noticed a man who was switching looking like a man with a jackal head in an ancient Egyptian outfit and a 16-year old boy with black hair, brown eyes, pale skin, wearing a black leather jacket, a t-shirt with a jackal on it, black jeans, black combat boots. He kinda looked like an older version of me.

"Hello, Lord Hades, Lady Persephone, and........" I trailed off.

"my name Is Anubis." said the boy.

"So what do you want Will and me have a date?" I questioned annoyed.

"I want you to host Anubis." my father stated.

"WHAT! WHY?" I exclaimed in shock. Did we have to do this now I have a date I thought.

"Because Anubis needs a host to appear in the mortal world and fight Apophis."

"A host?" I asked.

"I'm an Egyptian god we need hosts to walk with mortals" Anubis explained.

Then Anubis disappeared and I heard his annoying voice in my head say "Hi Nico." and then he started looking through my memories.

"WHAT IN THE FUCKING HADES! THOSE ARE MY THOUGHTS GET OUT" I yelled.

"it's ok Nico." Hades said trying to calm me.

Anubis thought told me to chill out it's just your memories and thoughts.

CHILL OUT  I thought screamed.

"I will send a ghost to tell Will what happened." Lady Persephone stated then Hades snapped his fingers and I was in the Nunhead Cemetary in London. 

I knew that because that weird Anubis man was still in my head.

Rude I wait no Anubis thought.

I really hate this.

Will POV:

What just happened my boyfriend disappeared so I ran to Chiron and told him what happened and then a ghost appeared.

"Nico has been brought to the underworld by his dad and is now the host of Anubis." the ghost said the then disappeared.

WHAT IS HAPPENING???