13 - Love birds & Ciro.

Bella

I felt the warm sunlight on my skin as I rolled around in the bed, stretching my back. It has been two weeks since the accident and I was feeling stronger and much better by every passing day and it was all thanks to my fiancé - Lucca. He made sure I had the best physiotherapist and nurse to look after and he didn't even leave my side for a single second.He worked from home and there was time when I felt bad but he has his ways to distract me and man they are all amazing. He was definitely one of a kind.

A low bing from my phone alerted me of an incoming mail, stretching my hand out I grabbed my cellphone from the night stand where it has been resting since last night. I swiped the screen up,  wondering who it could be and the second my eyes landed on the heading the smile on my face dropped. It was an email from my HR - reminding me that my sick leave was over and I had to come back to work starting tomorrow. Attached with the email was my weeks schedule and unfortunately they all were night shift - bummer. Don't get me wrong, I love working as a paramedic but I love Lucca more. Just thinking about him causes my stomach to flutter with excitement. 

After spending two weeks with him, I don't think I can leave without him now. I am so used to having him around me, sleeping with him, eating with him that I think it would be really difficult for me to go back to my apartment now and live without him. 

I sighed loudly as I rolled out the bed and headed towards our bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and took care of the business before heading downstairs to meet the love of my life. 

"Morning." I whispered as I circled my arms around Lucca's muscular waist and rested my head on his back. He smelled good in fact he always smells good. 

"Morning Angel." He said as he turned around and circled his arms around me. "Did you sleep well?" I nodded as I continued to snuggle close to him. 

"That's good." He whispered as he placed a soft kiss on the top on my head and rested his chin at the top of my head. "Do you want me to make breakfast for you Angel?" He loves cooking for me and no matter what I say or do he would always make sure I have been feed every four hour. 

"Yeah, in a bit." I said as I tilted my head back to look up at him. "I want to talk to you about something." I said nervously and knowing Lucca, he must have easily spotted my easiness. 

"What is it Angel? are you in pain? Do you want me to call the doctor?" He rushed with his worry but I stopped him.

"No Lucca, I am feeling much better and it's all thanks to you." I stood on my tip toe and placed a soft kiss under his chin. "It's about work." I said as our eyes meet and I notice his jaw getting tensed the second the words left my mouth. 

"Just listen to me, Lucca." I stopped him before he could fire away with a big No or distract me with sexiness into not going to work. "I have rested for two whole weeks and all my wounds are healed now and it is all good thanks to you." I say as I go on my tiptoe and give him a kiss again. I got one or two trick up my sleeve too.

"I feel so much good now and I think it's time I return back to work. Plus I think I have occupied enough of your time and it is right time for me to go now. After all you need your space too." I say as go up once again to kiss him, but Lucca beats me to it. He dips his face down and kisses me on my lips as he pulls me up and closer to him. "I like having you around me and I like spending my time with you Angel. Never talk about leaving me again Never." His tone left no space for question or argument. 

I roll my eyes at his possessiveness but Lucca just ignores it and picks me up and moves to the couch in the centre of the room. "I am serious Angel, never talk about leave me ever again, you understand. You promised you will stay with me forever." He informs me about the promise every single day.