Can I really risk my heart?

Sana Dixit

"I should not be talking to you because you didn't tell anything about Samar. I had to get details from that loser." I said to Neha rolling my eyes and and she just sat there blushing hearing his name.

It is been almost an hour that I am troubling her over Samar's topic.

I needed some entertainment!

Ek toh ye Ved bhi jaldi nahi aa raha!

"There is nothing between us." She said.

"Yet. He told me how he is trying so hard for you and I can clearly see in that blush of yours that he is definitely going to succeed." I said and she just pouted at me.

"You didn't even like him one bit so I knew If I would tell you that he is courting me you would straight away hold his collar and throw him somewhere." She said giggling.

"Loser kahika! Usko aur koi mili nahi kya? Hazaaro ladkiyan hai meri seedhi saadhi dost hi mili kya line marne ke liye." I said scowling.

"Ayee, loser kisko boli?" I heard Samar as all three of them entered our room.

"Tujhe boli. Loser." I said rolling my eyes at him.

He sat beside me and whispered,
"We decided on peace, Sana. Don't show her that you don't like me she'll take next 10 years to accept my proposal."

I just laughed at him.
"Tujhe aise hi chahiye." I said and someone smacked his head.

"Dur hatt meri biwi se." Ved said pushing him aside.

"Nikal yaha se. Apni wali ko jake chipak." He said glaring at Samar and Ahaan was just laughing looking at them.

"What are you laughing soo much about?" Samar asked Ahaan scowling and dragged him.

"Neha, stay here for tonight it is late anyways." Ved said to Neha and she nodded smiling.

"Are you going to sleep here with Sana? I can shift to the guest room for a night." He said and I looked at him gesturing him to not say anything like that.

"I don't want to disturb you both. And, I know right now she needs you more than anything." Neha said.

He just smiled at her and she walked downstairs.
"Tum to ek kaam karo neeche jameen pe so jao." I said glaring at him.

"What did I do now?" He asked confused.

"I can sleep in the guest room if you want." I said mimicking him rolling my eyes.

"I thought you'd be comfortable with her. How much ever you say that you're fine, I know it is not easy after something like this happens. Har barr khudko itna strong dikhane ki jaroorat nahi hai." He said caressing the cheek which was hurt.

It was stinging so badly.

I am comfortable with you also!
I wanted to tell him but then I couldn't get myself to talk when he was looking at me with that intense look in his eyes.

His eyes were drowned in mine as if searching for something.

"How was the police station thing?" I asked looking away.

Brruuhhh!
It was too intense!

"They are not even uttering a word about anything. What did they want? Who sent them? Nothing. Police just took our statement and then we left. They wanted your statement too but I denied saying you're not well." He said with a very gentle look in his eyes.