I Killed Him

"Kiotori has been acting strange all night, she has barely said anything to me since she came last night. She's just been looking around the house all night." Thought Katsurada. Kiotori walked up to Katsurada and stared directly in his eyes. "Katsu-Kun, I have something to tell you." Said Kiotori while slightly looking down at her shirt ever so often. "There's something I need to tell you also, but I can say it later." Responded Katsurada. "Well you know you can tell me anything!" Kiotori exclaimed. "Well I have to tell you" "Keisho Notari, 24 years old and currently working on the investigation on 'Who killed The Cleaver' so Keisho, who do you think done it?" Mr. Yatobu said. "Honestly, the only suspect we have is that Katsurada Mukoto kid, when I made my little visit to the hospital he seemed very nice and open about the topic, regarding the fact that he was almost killed. He appeared to be puzzled when I read him out all the details about The Cleaver's death. He didn't seem like the type of person to brutally murder someone, and the question still stands 'How could he even murder someone in the condition he was in?'" Replied Keisho. "It certainly sounds like you may be defending the young man, perhaps you've taken a liking to him? It's rare to see you talking about someone this much Keisho." Mr. Yatobu replied. "Taken a liking? We're in the police office in the middle of an investigation, I don't have time to take likings to people, especially the ones I'm investigating." Replied Keisho. "Typical Keisho, always putting the objective above your own feelings. Just how passionate are you about catching the murderer of The Cleaver? I mean, don't get me wrong here, murder is wrong but isn't it a good thing that a serial killer like him was taken out? There's been no new murder cases after that, only small robberies or quick scuffles." Mr. Yatobu implied. "No, that isn't a good thing. This city will be peaceful by any means. We as the Police Force cannot allow murder to be normal, if I have to give my life in doing so then so be it." Responded Keisho. Mr. Yatobu starts clapping. "Good job Keisho Notari, I'm proud seeing how far you've come. I see that same determined look in your eyes that I saw the day we met. I'm glad to have you as my subordinate." Mr. Yatobu said. "I'm pleased to hear that Mr. Yatobu." Keisho said while walking away to his room. "That man will change this city forever." Thought Mr. Yatobu. The day that changed Keisho Notari's life forever is when he met Mr. Yatobu, Keisho always studied to the endless supply of books he'd get from his parents who were well over their 60s. One day, Keisho saw Mr. Yatobu stop a criminal on his home television before and was inspired, he wanted to become a detective because he felt like he was better suited for a role such as that. Keisho lost his parents due to old age when he was 19. At that age he already joined the Police Force and was paired up with 7 different people before finally meeting Mr. Yatobu. "Hey brat, state your name and role." Mr. Yatobu said. "I am Keisho Notari and I'm a investigator, I'll locate crimes an-" Keisho said before he was interrupted by Mr. Yatobu. "Yeah yeah, I know what investigators do, you sure a small fry like you can handle working with someone like me?" Mr. Yatobu asked. "I'll work with anyone who fits with me and hope that we could be in good service with one another, I want to make this world a safer place by any means necessary." Keisho said while looking Mr. Yatobu in the eyes. "I've a feeling that I'm gonna like this kid." Mr. Yatobu thought. Ever since that day they've cracked almost every crime together. "Keisho! We need you here now! That girl that you put that wire on is getting something out of him!" Otana said. Keisho rushed over to Otana's computer to hear what was being said. "Kiotori, I think I killed The Cleaver. It was me but...it wasn't me, I saw everything that happened but it felt like a dream. I felt relieved knowing that everything was ending before my eyes with him." Katsurada admitted while gripping his chest on the spot he was slashed at. Kiotori's eyes widened as she hugged Katsurada. "We're going somewhere special. Hatakuna Bridge. "Yeah I'd like to go there." Katsurada said. "Keisho you hear that?! He admitted to murdering The Cleaver! And they're going to Hatakuna Bridge right now!" Otana said. "Hatakuna Bridge...interesting." Thought Keisho.