37 📞 it's just like magic

Bold - Jungwon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Sorry, I couldn't come to your fansign. I really wanted to but we have visitors, and I can't leave my mom to deal with them alone"

"Don't be, it's okay"

"So you're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"So how are you and your co-members? I've seen some clips in Youtube and saw you were all shivering because the venue's heater was broken from what I heard"

"It feels like Elsa took a visit"

"If this going to work between us, then you need something more.. more happiness. Enthusiasm! Not just a casual voice.. Be happy! Be excited! Be magical!"

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm going to do this"

"...."

"Shark doo doo! The fansign experience was magical itself. Tra la la! I felt like being brought to Arendelle. It's kind of magic!"

"Continue.. I want some more!"

"Remember how I used to be so
Stuck in one place so cold
Feeling like my heart just froze
Nowhere to go
With no one, nobody"

".. Oh my god.. Did you just suddenly sung a song from your sunbaes?"

"Suddenly you came through
Making me make a move
Nobody got it like you
I can't look away
I can't"

"Cause baby you're a real one real one, Teaching me to feel something so strong, We could reach out and grab it, Oh, it's just like magic"

"Please stop"

"Why? Realized how I have a pretty voice too?"

"No no, it's just completely wrong and some of them is already smirking in my way"

"Feeling your touch
Oh it's a rush
No one else has it
Oh just like magic"

"Well, at least you cheered me up a bit. I felt down because I don't know how to reassure the fans about the situation in fansign"

"Just imagine that I'm clapping and drying a fake tear because you actually admitted that I helped your mood"

"So what now?"

"Hmn.. So tell me, what do you want to do the most right now?"

[ insert scrambling and some groaning in the other line. Ni-ki's magically interfering ]

"He said he wants to kiss you. A true love's kiss to melt his stone cold heart from it's sleep"

"Ha ha that's a funny one but I doubt that's what he wants"

"Why not?"

"Why me?"

"Why not you?"

"Because I'm Y/N. I'm not rich and I'm super weird. Most people will agree with me"

"But you're like the poor Cinderella and he'll be your Prince Charming. Leave one shoe here and we'll help him to find you among the Kingdom of Seoul"

"I don't think - " [ cut off by Jungwon's hiss and then Ni-ki is gone ]

"Since when did you care about what people say about you?"

"Since I was dragged into your world with some of your bitchy and judgemental fans"

"What?"

"What?"

"What did you just say?"

"...."

"Fuck, knew it was too good to be true. You're still getting hate, are you? Why did you not tell me sooner?"

"Because it wouldn't matter. You can't stop it and I don't want to bring you down"

"Shit"

"Stop freaking out.. I'm still here. Those who did it was mostly doing it in Internet anyway"

"I can't believe how you're trying to make this out as a small problem"

".. Hey, I need to go now to take my insulin"

"Sure. Bye"

[ beeps ]

"Hyung, didn't you say you have a dummy account? Let's use it this time"