the fazussy

They woke up next to a bottle of cum. They ordered a Happy Meal, but they still felt sad. The only thing that can make them happy now is the bottle of cum. They used the bottle of cum as dipping sauce for their feast of chicken nuggets. They washed it down with some soda pop.

They got a free refill on their drinks when the attendant from the drive-through window noticed how empty the bottle was. They then invited their friend to go eat their feast with them. They couldn't wait to see him choke on the chicken nuggets. They giggled when he fell to the floor, foaming at the mouth. They finished the last nugget of their meal. They devoured the body whole, leaving nothing behind. The attendant was so confused that he just kept handing them drinks.

They never got the free refill, but they didn't care. They could get refills on the money they'd stolen. The reason they never got the free refills was because they were fags. Refills were for those who were straight.

They got to the drive-through window, and ordered another meal. This time it was a footlong beef stick and a small container of ranch dressing. The first bite they took, they felt something crunchy—immediately becoming sus, since they hadn't ordered anything crunchy in their footlong beef stick. The taste was so bad, that it made them puke.

They had spent the last of their money on the meal, so they went back to their dorms before the attendant could call the cops. They return and order the attendant as a meal, eating him. He was so confused, that he just handed them more nuggets. They finished off the rest of his body, leaving nothing behind. After hiding the evidence, they smoked a lot of pot while all eating their beef sticks from various angles.
They were high for a week. They had not stolen from anyone since. They decided to steer clear of people after that.

Two weeks later, they found a strange car dealership with a large glowing sign above it that read "GAY SEX HERE! FREE GAY SEX HERE! COME HERE FOR FREE GAY SEX!" They had no Idea what this place was, but it looked promising. They approached the front desk.

"Hello, what is it that you would like?" A man inside a suit asked.
"So, I heard there was gay sex here," they said, smirking.
"Yes, you can have all the fun you want, just pay us. We'll even write you a check." He said, as he motioned to the back room.
"This is a sham, I thought it was free!" they say, walking to the backrooms anyway.
They walked in and saw a older man masturbating, while a younger man in a leather harness forced the older mans arms and legs into a metal device that ran up the younger mans back. They thought it looked a lil weird, but they joined in anyway because it was free gay sex.
They had a blast, and were so high. They decided to stay there for a few days. They had fun fucking around, and not worrying about the police. It was even better than smoking weed. Suddenly, three female cops broke in. Noticing it was a free gay sex place, they decided to fuck each-other. Equality and all that. They surrounded the place, and busted it wide open.

They then took the place, and made a fortune off of it. All three of them took the money, and ran off to the bank. When they tried to make a fortune off the gay sex place, turns out the people were still in there fucking each-other for God knows how long. They didn't want to kill the place, because it was making them so much money. So, they decided to just shut it all down and take all the money. They left the place to rot. Even though the place was rotting, there were still people fucking in the backrooms. The cops had left to get more money, and didn't return.

The next day, they all woke up, and the cops were gone. The money was gone too. Because the money was gone, they decided they could keep the place unlisted and continue having free gay sex without the coppers knowing. They rented this place, and made it into a co-op. They lived there for over a year, completely off the grid. Nobody came looking for them, and nobody knew about the place. They once again woke up next to a bottle of cum, and since they had so much fun, they decided to turn it into a church. They made it a community, and decided to call it a sanctuary. They also started performing marriages to keep themselves busy. Although, those marriages were reserved solely for gay people. They were not for straights. We hate the straights.
They had a perfect existence, and they did not want to give any of it up. They had sex whenever they wanted, drugs, money, whatever they could afford. Soon, they started monopolizing on straight sex by luring straight men to their gas station cum bottle church and converting them to the gay way. So spread their gospel of gay in replacement of the Holy Bible. Their church wasn't like other churches—they were different. They didn't believe in anything, they only believed in fornication, greed, and hate. They called themselves "sinners."

Suddenly, Freddy Fazbear appears at the scene with his great friend Bonnie. They both grab their cellular devices, intent on playing Among Us together, before the church staff stop them and take away their phones.
"What are you doing?!" one of the church staff shouted.
"We're not giving up the phones until we get some answers," Freddy Fazbear shouted back.
"ARE YOU THE IMPOSTOR?!?!" Bonnie screams.
"That's not how church works," the church staff said, before they were dragged away to be questioned.
The boys continued to have gay sex, but they had to be careful. Freddy Fazbear soon became the ringleader of the gay sex cult. He had a lot of free time on his hands, what with not having to work to support his drug habit. So, he decided to start hunting down and killing the people who turned the boys gay. Freddy Fazbear and his great friend Bonnie continue to assassinate the people who turned the boys gay for years and years.
Freddy Fazbear and Bonnie's great scheme came to be known as"The Freddy Fazbear Plan."

One day, a young girl walks into the church's office and sits down in the chair.
"So, Freddy, I hear you are assassinating people. That's not very Material Girl™ of you," she says, flirting with the idea of a relationship.
"Fuck you," Freddy Fazbear says, attempting to kill her.
"No, no, no! Keep your voice down! The police might be listening!" the girl says, trying to get him to keep his voice down.
"Fuck you! I'll fucking kill you!" he says. "I'm a girlboss! I know how to do it! Gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss!!" He does a gay hand gesture to further prove his point.
"You're a fucking idiot if you think that'll work. I'm not falling for that shit. You're going to have to do better than that," she says.
Bonnie senses his secret lover of 7 years, Freddy Fredbear Fazbear, is in danger?
"You need to get out of here. He's going to kill you," Bonnie says.
"I have a plan," the girl says.
"Freddy, I'll get the cops to protect me."
Freddy's Fazussy was throbbing as he watched Bonnie threaten to call the cops. He yelled at Bonnie after dipping his hands completely into black nail polish, "Thank you baby, I am so motherfucking punk rock now!"
"Whatever," Bonnie says, trying to walk away.
Freddy Fazbear stepped in front of the girl. He growled lowly at her, slapping her across the face and leaving a black handprint. "Fag," he spat, turning and walking away angrily.
"Freddy, come on, let's go," Bonnie says.
"Fuck you!" he says, grabbing his black leather jacket and pulling it on.
"Freddy!"
Freddy Fazbear sees a zipper on the girl's face. He grips it tightly, forcing his hand down to unzip it. Inside the girl's shell stands Freddy's long-time bandmate Montgomery Gator. The music icon raises his shotgun, firing it directly into Freddy's Fazbear's head, killing him.
"No, no, no, no!" Bonnie screams, flailing his arms. Monty stares lovingly into Bonnie's eyes through his star-shaped shades.
"I love you," Monty whispers. He pulls his revolver and shoots Montgomery Gator in the head, killing him.
"Fucking cunts!" Bonnie screams, dropping his shotgun. He proceeds to burn down the church, making sure there are no survivors.
The end
You have reached the"Freddy Fazbear Plan" ending.
What will you do?
Freddy Fazbear is dead.
His soul lies in the great beyond.
You have won this battle.