Disclaimer

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking interest in this story, and checking it out. Now, before you jump in, I would like to set some things straight.

This story is FICTIONAL! If that isn't already obvious by the category it's placed under, I highly recommend to check the story details to inform yourself what it is you're getting yourself into. 

This original story blossomed from my/our imagination, and scripted only for entertainment purposes and is not monetized, but is 'All rights reserved'.

All characters, some character names, places, events, companies/businesses, etc. that are in this story are of my/our own creation. If one or more listed seems to be depicted like in the real world, it's purely coincidental, or is used in a fictional manner; in no way an actual representation of what is in real life. Although some characters are identified as Kpop group members (mainly BTS), this is not and should not be an actual interpretation/representation of their real person, or (personal) image. 

It's just for fun, and in no way do I condone for my stories of leisurely pleasure to be subjected onto those whose names are used in this fanfiction, and made uncomfortable by its content. 

With that said, if you don't agree, or feel uncomfortable reading certain subjects in this fictional story, go ahead and discard this story at any time, and read something else.

And for all those who decided to stay and read, I hope you enjoy the ride!