Chapter 2

Hours have passed and I still lay motionless in the room, I can't be bothered to try and escape so I just sit there staring at the ceiling. Every half hour the handsome guy or 'Luke' as he calls himself checks in on me, gives me food and water but my stubbornness tells me not to eat it.

Someone walks into the room, it's hard to tell what he looks like but I can make out that he's also above 6ft. From what I can see he has coloured hair and a piercing but it's hard to decipher in the darkness. "Who the hell are you?" "And why the f*ck are you in my room?" He bellows.

The harshness of his tone brings back more memories and my inability to remain motionless backfires as I burst into a sudden stream of tears. "What the hell Michael, why is she crying?" I hear Luke say over my outburst of hysterics. To which Michael replies, "I don't know, I really don't know."

"He done this!" I manage to choke out in between exasperated sobs and ragged breathing. Suddenly Michael is pinned to the wall. "What the hell man?"
"You did this!" Luke shouts raising his fist. "S-stop." I hear myself scream. "He didn't do this."
"Then who the f*ck did?"
"My f-father."
"Right that's it I don't time for a sob story, I'm hungry." Michael cuts in impatiently before storming out.
"I don't understand." Luke says.
"He scarred me emotionally but I suppose it's going to be fine because even after a while the biggest scars tend to fade..... Although I'm really not fine at all." I trail off realising I done the worst thing that I could ever do, open up to someone.

"I'm sorry, I really am." Luke says, his voice full of sorrow. "I don't want nor need your pity." I reply angrily. I try to stand up but the weight on my shoulders drags me back down and for once I try to cry but nothing comes out. Now it's my turn to do the apologising, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you anything about me or my f*cked up life."

"It's fine really, I personally think we should say all that we have to say as you never know when our time will end." He says.
"Anyway why am I here?" I ask.
"Because of the crap they put you through." He states.
"And what 'crap' have they put me though? And who are 'they'?" I fire the questions at him like they're bullets being fired from a gun.
"The people at school, the ones who gave you that emotional mindset as well as your father." He says. Yet again I find myself asking another question. "How do you know?"
"Because....."