CHAPTER 13

"Do you remember our old childhood memories..?"
Taehyung asked and a small smile formed on Jungkook's lips he nodded his head as a yes

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with sad smile knowing his another question would break his heart

"Do you remember about the bruises you always saw on my hands and sometimes neck and asked me what had happened to me?"

Jungkook's smile vanished and a pearl like tear left his eyes...he still nodded his head because he was not in a state to say anything

I was very engaged in listening to what taehyung said

After a few minutes of silence Taehyung again begined to speak

"Kookie...I just want to apologise because I never told you about my...my brother.. torturing me"

He said without any emotion in his voice

I was confused and some what angry on what he was telling

I looked at kook but he was looking at Taehyung I saw anger, sadness, shockness, and scared look in his face

"Y/N, I am sorry to you too will you forgive me?"

I was taken off gaurd by his sudden apology and I quickly nodded my head, I was sad but I have to know the whole truth...

"Jungkook ,Y/N... My brother that is Kim SUHO as you know...we were not siblings by blood...My mother married to his father...Suho was same as a elder brother to me and he would love me as his own brother...but after our parents death ...he wanted the KIM's INDUSTRY under his control he wanted full authority but our father he made the testament in which half the shares of the company were in my name...

When Suho got to know about this...he was so furious and was fuming with anger on what our father had done...

First he was just angry but that soon changed to jealousy and that was the worst thing happened

He didn't do anything to be first but after some months he started to treat me differently...he started shouting on me without any reason..." His voice tone was changed by now it was broken...I could fell the pain in his voice....

He looked at floor and I was looking at him after a few seconds he spoke "He started to lock me in my room...starved me until I passed out..."

" I started to write a diary in hopes that he would realise his mistake... But it was just too late...

I gave my shares to him in thought I would get my brother back...but he started illegal business and the time I got to know he started to beat me..."

I was on the verge to breakdown and same for Jungkook...I never had friends so I couldn't tell how Jungkook would have felt and Taehyung was not just friend to Jungkook he was like a brother to him...

" I couldn't tell when this all happened..and the loving and caring brother turned into such a...monster

There was also times when he didn't let me meet Kookie"

He said and I couldn't hold my tears anymore... Jungkook was as if frozen...

"I was so...so done with my life...I..I decided to end my life..Suho was not even bothered about me..I wrote about all the incidents and sucide in my diary before I left this world...

When Y/N came I felt she would also not feel my presence but the first time she entered and felt like there is some kind of presence...I felt a hope that finally I can free my soul"

He said and a small smile took place on my face...

"This is all happend and...I need both of your help... To show the truth or else..."

"Or else what Taehyung" I and Kook said at same time and a serious look forming on our face...

"Or else my soul won't be free and I will have to be in this world between hell and heaven and my soul would suffer till the time I am here"

He said and all of a sudden the room fell silent

"W-will you help me?"

He asked in a monotone voice

And we both said yes but I felt a slight pain in my heart thinking he would leave us...

"Also Y/N my real name which you heard from Jungkook that was Taehyung...

I am Kim Taehyung"

He said and after a long time I saw him smile...

Flashback End

Time skip

I woke up and went down only to find Taehyung...he was sitting on couch...today was holiday in school because of weekend

He looked at me and I couldn't hold back my feelings so I was about to say but...

Jungkook barked in and the next thing we heard just made us move and search for more evidences...

"Y/N!"

He ran towards me and wrapped his arms around me while his face was in the crook of my nape...

"What happened kook?" You asked still didn't returned the hug so he moved away and said

"I FOUND AN EVIDENCE!" He said and I quickly wrapped my arms around him and we both shared a hug

"WHAT..REALLY!"

he nodded and I was more than happy

We parted away and now I looked at his eyes they were having dark circles surely because he didn't sleep yesterday and was trying to find evidence...

This boy

We both looked at Taehyung...Kook tried to hug him but as he did his hands passed through from taehyung's body...

Jungkook sadly smiled and a tear left his eyes

"Finally you are going to be free Tae" he said and took a step away... Taehyung also had a small smile and nodded his head

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey friends! I am much better now...also how was the chapter? Sorry if there is any mistake, Don't forget to comment, and if you liked this chapter don't forget to vote! Thank you!

There is going to be a plot twist so be ready!(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Stay safe

Thank you!

____________________________________________________________________________