CHAPTER 14

Whole day I and Kook were searching for evidences,I still couldn't understand what was the reason that someone as good as taehyung could be treated like shit just for property...

Jungkook told me the first evidence that he found was...the papers I found, which were from Tae's diary...in which half of the information were written but...we still had to find the Diary

Taehyung on the other hand was just sitting in the lawn in which some plants were planted and little birds came there I went to ask him for the diary...

"Hey taehyung...i-i wanted to ask do you have any idea where your diary could possibly be?"

He didn't look to my side but pointed his finger towards his room... Which was locked...

"But that's locked..."

"It was but now, it's unlocked"

I started to move but I heard him mumble some words

"Same as me"

I sigh and wipe the tear because I knew my first love is just never fulfilled

I went and started to find while room but I couldn't find anything but the was a framed picture of Taehyung and something was about that it was little bit far from wall... I went near there and to my surprise there was a locker...

I tried to open it but it was jammed...I tried hard to open it and it cracked open a little and there I saw some pictures of Taehyung...

With his brother

Suho... The owner of this whole house...

I quickly took the diary and when I was about to go... That door shut closed and the next things I saw just made my heart broke

Taehyung was beaten by his brother he was crying and his brother was mercylessly beating him with a Belt

I started to shiver...he was so vurnalable and I wanted to help him... But as I took a step in front everything changed and the door which was closed opened and I ran to my room...I wiped the fallen tears on my cheek and went inside...

Hey kook this... This is the diary I handed him the diary and sat down

"Y/N now we have almost found enough evidence to- wait were you..crying?"

I didn't notice when my eyes became teary he came near me and wiped my tear "I know why you are sad but please... Please don't cry because.. people who love you would never want to see you cry..." He said and my heart was now on a little ease "Hey stop or else I...will kiss you" he said and I quickly looked at him with wide eyes...

I moved away a little and laughed because I know he just said to distract me "Stop with this Jungkook " I wiped my face and looked at him

His eyes showed...dissapointment?

"Yeah yeah let's go and search because we don't have much time" he said and we again went to work

We almost found half the evidences from the diary because everything was handwritten by Taehyung....

I decided to take a break and Jungkook had gone to bring some drinks for us... Taehyung the name which changed my whole life... Will I be able to live a normal live again?

I was sitting and just thinking about how my life would have been if all of this had not happened if my childhood was as normal as every child....

"Hey Y/N I brought some coffee for you.."

I looked at him and he had a smirk on his face but why

"Oh thanks I asked you to bring latte for me did you brought?"

"Nope I brought Banana milk."

"I.WANT.MY.COFFEE" I shouted because I am like a zombie if I didn't had it I started talking steps near him and he became scared..

" Chill..Chill Y/N I thought you wanted coffee,tea,or just more of me?" He winked and I was sure he wanted to play with me

I took one more step near him and he said "Yeah yeah Y/N I..I have brought what you wanted" he was surely scared...

I didn't say anything and smirked " Good you said that before I had killed you"

"Aww you wouldn't because I know you like me a latte "

"Ugh Jungkook now I can't expresso how much I want to hit you" I said we both busted into laughter but soon the laughter died and we both went to search for more evidence I also wondered where did Taehyung go because he was no where to be seen...

There were more evidence needed to proof the illegal work he did years ago

"Hey kook, while Suho was out of country for last 5 years- there might be many evidence in country he shifted...when this all happened he was still a very well known personality here and out of this country so when he had shifted... Don't you think that country might have also published articles related to it?"

I said "Yeah you are absolutely correct that is a real key let's search for more"

We both worked very seriously and after almost 2 hours or so out hardwork finally gave us a sweet fruit

He found an article from a newspaper..

Which stated the heading

"Kim SUHO the youngest businessman is having alligations of illegal activities...?"

We read the whole article and many similar articles popped up after that one and when we rechecked it the alligations were TRUE...

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there everyone! I am back after so long and this is cause I lost mah notebook in which I wrote everything..and ig it will take me more time to publish frequently so I am sorry everyone those who are reading till now..
And also this story will have a new turn cause my all old chapters are lost therefore I thought to write something new instead of those which I had written before,thanks a lot.

What do you think: is suho the real culprit or someone else?

Please check out my other books too.

Thank you.

______________________________________________________________________________________