RP Form with SMBMsona

For EstelaCastro98's Mario movie RP

Form:
Name: Nave Koopa (birth name is unspoken and dead to her)
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Personality: As herself - Kind, lovable, caring, easily flustered, understanding, partially girly and partially tomboy like, patient, stubborn, protective, empathetic
As the Koopaforcer - mostly quiet, loyal, violent, apathetic, cunning, merciless, spiteful, protective, obedient, ruthless, headstrong, persistent, cool headed
Species: Human
Abilities or skills: Trained in both armed and unarmed combat, espionage, listening or playing piano, learning magic from Kamek, singing (private or with people she's comfortable with), cooking, cleaning, caretaking, adaptable
Weapon: Usually prefers spears, swords, or a giant hammer
Family: Bowser (adopted father), Kamek (adopted grandpa), biological family (miscellaneous/unspoken of)
Crush or future spouse: Donkey Kong
Offspring: none
Other: Nave arrived in the Darklands when she was 14 (before the events of the movie) and brought over to Bowser, where she fought and kicked the literal shells of his army, showing she wasn't ready to die which he takes her in to make her into his own personal soldier (The two have a so-so familial relationship, he wasn't a bad father but he wasn't a good boss neither). In her early years with him, she finds and raises a black Yoshi which she names "Yipsy", which resulted to them being best friends and him being her emotional support pet/riding companion.

She had an alternative costume (thanks to Kamek's help) in which she was called "the Koopaforcer" during her assisting him with his invasions (As the Koopaforcer, no one except Bowser and his army knows of her true identity underneath the reaper-esque soldier garb), especially when Bowser invaded the Ice Kingdom and stole the Superstar (during the beginning of the movie).

But later, she becomes Bowser's spy to follow Peach and Mario after the imprisonment of Luigi, in which she was genuinely surprised to see other humans arrive after so many years. Nave meets the pair and Toad as she and Yipsy as escaped prisoners willing to stop Bowser, even though of the future outcome. Despite her guise to help them, Nave has never felt this new kind of happiness when she and Yipsy joined them to the Jungle Kingdom.

(So sorry for typing too much, I had to much fun writing this. I also have a picture of her and her Koopaforcer outfit and I can post it for you if you approve of my OC. You don't have to respond immediately, please take your time and again, sorry for the long words and I hope I didn't make her sound too op. Thank you for reading this, hope to hear from you soon.)