British Mafia

"Hubba bubba I think I need a new bra for my hoinka boinkas.." said skinny Jack.

"Baby cakes I'm afraid we're broke.." replied Naib as he shook his wallet repeatedly until a single 9.47£ subway coupon fell out.

"Oh no, whatever shall we do my buttered crumpet??" Jack whined in british.

"I have a plan princess." Naib's face turned serious.

...

When Jack woke up and didn't see Naib anywhere near he realised that- HE GOT SOLD TO THE BRITISH MAFIA BY HIS OWN LOVER BOY.

Jack started to panic but then he heard three beautiful melodies behind him.. they went like:

"ᵇᵃᵇʸ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵘᵖ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵉˡˢᵉ.."

"ˢᵐᵒᵒᵗʰ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳ, ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᶜʳⁱᵐⁱⁿᵃˡ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ.."

And the third melody, was the most charming sound Jack has ever heard in his life... the Five Nights at Freddies, Freddies Theme Song...

Jack spent 2 days surrounded by the members of the british mafia until he saw Naib burst through the door and flex his muscles so hard his shirt ripped.

Looking around Naib realised there were too many people in this room to fight, so he challanged them all to an epic dance battle.

William Afton was the first to go down, then Harry Styles. The only opponent left was the whole crew of BTS...

Naib breakdanced long and hard, his boyfriend's words of encouragement;

"YES STUDMUFFIN GET THEM AWOO!!11!!1"

filled him with determination and energy.

Finally, the crew collapsed in exhaustion, Naib grabbed Jack and carried him out triumphantly.

A few months later...

Jack ran up to Naib with a concerned expression, pointing at something in his other hand. Naib looked closer and understood what he was looking at.

"OMG I'M A FATHER??!?!" Naib cried tears of joy, hugging his significant other.

Jack didn't look so sure...