ToaA Chapter 6 -Lemony-

~Chapter 6~

Snow fell all around the large complex as Fatgum stood at the edge of the roof. Lighting up a cigarette and taking a deep drag, He sighed loudly as he looked out, squatting down to sit. "Damn... I picked up something really troublesome...." He sneezed and shivered from the cold "Damn it's cold... Shouldn't have left my hoodie.."

Down back in the room. YN stared in the darkness and tried to sleep. Fatgum's hoodie enveloping her body, it was so big it kept slipping off her shoulders but it was also very warm. Turning to her side, YN thought back to the conversation she and Fatgum had just had.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fatgum never applied pressure to her neck. Instead, he stood up and stared at her with a mixed expression. "How about we play a game?"

YN sat up and stared back at him confused. "A game..?" Fatgum gave a cocky grin and continued to explain. "Yea... For a month, I won't kill anyone but instead, I get to take my violence out on you.."

YN cocked her head to the side. "Take your violence out how..?"

Fatgum pondered and gave one of his big cocky grins. "Hmm... I'm thinking of things like tying you up and lots of toys... Oh, and you would have to use that pretty mouth of yours without glaring at me... Frankly speaking, you just need to be my perfect lil slave for a month"

YN sat shocked as Fatgum continued to mention so many lewd and perverted things. Her face flushed bright red as she imagined some of the things he mentioned "Okay...I get it! You can stop now!!"

Amused by her reaction, Fatgum's eyes turned very serious. "If you can bear it for the whole time...You win... I will stop killing and set you free. But if you give up or refuse me in the middle of it. I will keep killing and you'll have to stay and be mine forever..."

 Fatgum gave YN a huge grin as he leered at her and waited for her answer. " What do ya say Angel Cake?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YN pulled the hoodie closer around herself and smiled softly. "See.. he really is gentle to me.."

If I hold out and stay here with him... I can still be a hero... I can keep people safe... I will bear it all so bring it on...

-------------<Time Skip>---------------

With YN's arms and legs hogtied behind her back, she ran her tongue up and down the shaft of Fatgum's cock as he pats her head. "Good girl... Now take it into that pretty mouth of yours.." He held a look of satisfaction as he watched her try to take into her mouth his girthy cock, the sensation was satisfying even if she couldn't fit it all in.

It was almost the end of the month and YN held tight to her resolve as she bore all that Fatgum did to her. All over her body were marks from crops and floggers as well as plenty of bite marks and bruises. She never backed down from any of the challenges that Fatgum presented her.

"Hey... Look up at me Angel Cake..." Fatgum smirked down at YN's flushed face as he watched her drool drip onto his cock. Satisfied, Fatgum began pulling her away from his cock and lifting her so he could undo the ties on her arms and legs. After YN was freed from the bonds, Fatgum held her close and started to press his cock into her wet heat. "Wrap your arms around me... That's a good girl..."

Fatgum's thrusts were always hard and direct to YN's sensitive parts causing her back to arch back as she clung desperately to his shoulders. She gasped out shocked at how good it felt to be fucked by Fatgum.

What's happening?! It feels so good... It was always hurt before every time he took me... but now...

YN was pressed down to the bed as her legs dangled in the air, her toes curling and lewd moans of pleasure left her mouth. "H...Hey...Ah! Gum!" Fatgum looked down at YN, her face glistening with tears and drool escaping from her gasping mouth.

"Hey, What's wrong..?" Fatgum kept his thrusts going leaving YN a mewling mess as she clung tighter to him.

"D-Did you do something to me..?" She was cut off as a wave of pleasure hit her and her walls clenched around Fatgum's cock and she felt herself cum.

Fatgum looked at YN confused. She had never been this enthusiastic before. "Hey is something wrong?"

He never got a answer as she just stared at him with a blissed-out look before leaning up to kiss him. It was their first actual kiss which motivated Fatgum to keep going, as went back to thrusting deep into YN's wet heat as he felt himself getting close.

It feels so good! It feels different this time... Why...? YN...