ToaA Chapter 1 -Lemony-

~Chapter 1~

Y/N is a support hero known as Angel. Her wings and wind emitting quirk make it easy for her to swoop in and perform rescue missions for victims of accidents.

It was during a said mission that her life turned to hell.

"It's nearing the end of the year and the weather will be at its coldest. So bundle up as we welcome the coming snow"

Grunts and moans could be heard in the background of the tv as the villain known as Fatgum lurched over the figure of a woman as gasped out cries escaped her mouth even though she kept biting her lip to not give him the satisfaction of hearing her. This caused Fatgum to smirk at each whimper he pressed out of her. This woman just won't break like all his other victims. He wasn't a small man in any definition and he loved how she would glare at him as he thrust harder and deeper into her heat and still she tried to hide how her body reacted when his large dick kept pressing into her.

"In other news. The search for the support hero, Angel. Who went missing about 3 months ago has been called off."

Fatgum glanced up from his focus as he heard the woman's hero name pop up from the tv. He grinned cruelly and yanked YN up from her tucked in position by her small bound wings to make her stare at the tv as he kept pumping his dick into her.

"Hey, look at that Angel Cake. They're talking about you.."

YN yelped out in pain as she stared at the TV in anguish. Had they really given up on her? Tears fell down her eyes as the news went on with its report.

"Last seen on a rescue mission to find victims of building ready to collapse on Green Street. All citizens were rescued and accounted for and there were no injuries or deaths of civilians to report. The building collapsed before Angel could report in. The collapse was investig----"

Fatgum gave a cruel chuckle as his hands roamed and groped at her breasts. His relentless assault continued forcing another gasping moan to escape her lips as she struggled against him and the cuffs holding her hands made it impossible to fight against him. Not that she had much strength in her to begin with. "No one even really gave a shit to look for ya. Man, how pathetic is that.."

Fatgum spread YN out wider and thrust faster and harder as he felt himself getting close. "Well here is my report for the day... The pretty Angel hero is getting ravaged by the villain, Fatgum, and is feeling pretty damn good" As if to prove his point he made sure to give a really deep thrust into her hole; causing her to cry out in forced pleasure. Her bound wings fought against the bonds that held them closed and small. "

"I-Ah! I'm not feeling anything!" YN yelled out as she bit her lip hard enough to almost draw blood.

"HA ha ha haha! You can't lie to me Angel Cake. I saw those pretty little wings of yours twitch."

Pulling YN up and slamming her back down on his dick caused her to bottom out and feel all of his dick length inside her. "Damn those heroes are useless. It's been over 3 months and they still haven't figured it out. They only pretend to be heroes ya know... when all they care about is rank and power and you honey just wasn't high enough for them to give a real shit to save you" Fatgum's breathing got ragged as he kept pressing YN down as hard as he could. YN gasped out loud moans; her attempts to muffle herself were now futile.

Fatgum felt himself on the edge of cumming, enjoying the sight of YN finally giving in but he knew it was only a small victory. Her eyes glistened and he knew that spark of stubbornness that kept him entertained was still there.

He laughed and kept pumping into her. "Damn at first you were fighting, kicking, and screaming out in pain... But now your body has gotten used to this. The shape of my cock fits perfectly inside you... but still so damn tight "

YN felt it. He was going to cum in her. She shivered at the sensation of his twitching cock inside her "S-Stop.....Please..." She pleaded but it was too late. With one last hard thrust. Fatgum emptied himself inside her and just held her in place as his cum settled. "Ya know... They all break during sex, but not you..."

Fatgum finally pulled out of YN and turned her over, laying her out so her bound wings were exposed. "With this busted-up wing. You can't be a hero anymore... So you might as well be useful and make me happy Lil Angel... Nah... I might as well call you by your real name... Go ahead and keep up the good work... YN LN"

He pressed his lips against hers in a mocking form of affection. Getting up and adjusting himself Fatgum hummed a tune as he left the room leaving YN exhausted on the bed as her body trembled and cum leaked out of her. He never was gentle with his assault but YN swore she would never be broken by this bastard. 

This is short I know... but this is just me testing the waters. Trust me the rest of the chapters are longer.

Well... Please be gentle and Peace!