Chapter 1 drowned

"People pity the heros but not the villains looks like people will stop pitying me than" spoke a dark figure hiding in the shadows.
-----------------------------------------------------------
10 Months ago
      Lights and music filled the air as we all listen to our favorite disc and sipped our drinks. The world was warm and had a calming feeling to everyone except me something was off and weird like a bad thing would happen tonight "whatever" I spoke as I brushed it off not like it matters to me but I was lieing and I would regret not leaving the party in the following hours."lex" a voice screamed from a good distance away.

     I looked up and was met with my best friend alex running up to me. "Partys nice huh no zombies or creepers in sight" alex said trying to start a conversation with me . "I agree it is pretty nice to forget about building and fighting mobs for a night" I replied changing my face to that of a happy one as to not worry my friend. With a beaming smile she replied "yeah it's amazing we always almost end up dieing and we have to be really careful because you are on your last life and it isnt always easy taking care of you and mobs" she joked laughing afterwards "hey I'm not that dependent that's just mean" I huffed out now annoyed at my friend.

  I suddenly stopped no longer laughing alongside my friend the world paused and my head started pounding my own body betraying me as it walked away from my friend and to the river a little ways from the party it was the only part of this side of the map that had a frozen river and I couldnt stop my self as I went and stood on the thin ice my mind screaming at my body to stop and to get off and return to the party to alex.... but it didnt work and I heard a familiar noise behind me widing my eyes as I realised a creeper was behind me I was to late it exploded the ice beneath me and I was submerged I knew how to swim of course but my body wasn't moving and I was panicking the air finally left my lungs as the world started to slowly black out and the last thing I felt was my lungs feeling like they were on fire.

Lex drowned to death?

Present day

    The world looked weird no longer as I remember instead of being filled with colors it is now dull and gray filled with sadness and greif if only I could understand why. I remember my life and compare it to the world infrount if me now its different strange and sad.

   I'm confused why are their holes in my memory, why can I float? And most importantly why does my body and mind not feel like my own anymore. Looking around I feel as if someone is watching me . l-l-le-lex?... asked a voice infrount if me it sounding familiar but different at the same time who is this person but my thoughts were caught off as the mystery person started talking "oh my goodness I need to let everyone know your back. We've been si worried about you even though you look a bit.... Dead.

   <Alex point of view>

   I was called on the communicator to check out something weird I was told that it would make me really happy but sad at the same time what could that mean? As I walked the same rough cobble path like I do everyday I saw a dull almost translucent figure standing next to Tyler is this why he called me here who is that figure?

As I walked closer and closer I felt the tall grass brush agenst my legs as my hair was pushed around by the wind I saw it....her....nonono she is dead why is she here I felt tears run down my face as I felt as if I was hulicanating lex is dead. Alex a voice I recognize as none other than Tyler it's ok lex is back and yes she may be dead but at least you now have your friend back and we can all hang out together like we used to. It was as if I was given a offer trust Tyler and get my best friend back or stay in despair. Fine I'll try to get used to this but no promises. Tyler had a content look on his face as if he was happy about my reply.

My worrying was washed away when I heard her voice "here take some cookies I found some while exploring in this world, I hope that's ok?" Its fine let's just hope the person that you took the cookies from are kind I chuckled after that and soon we were all laughing as if it was the old times.

But things can never go back to the old times.

<???? Pov>

Shes dead no one will suspect a thing soon my next pawn will make its move and I'll succeed in making everyone's life a living nightmare.

  Faking her death and making it look like she was killed by natural causes was hard enough but soon the smaller pawns thinking they can be the heros will crumble and fall and victory will be mine as I take this world under my control. Those who chose to define me will die and those that chose the right side know that we are not the villains we are the ones that will protect this world and keep it safe under our control.

Let's hope everything go according to plan or else we'll have to use a back up plan but I dont thing boss will be very happy with that its already hard enough blending in for boss and acting as if they dont have a side its rather funny how they thing boss is so innocent.