CHAPTER 39 THE SETUP

TRENT

Its been a week since Ive seen my girl,damn I miss her. She wont talk to me,I cnt even go see her. Only reason why I know where she is, is because of the bank account. She went to the Marriott and she paid for 2 weeks so far so Ion know how much longer she really plan on staying.

She must be really mad cause she dnt even like to spend money. I got a plan together with my homie to get the proof I need so can show it to Mya so she could come home.She got me worried sick bout her and my baby. Ion know if she ok or not. Im hoping she would call me if something is up.

The chick Simone been giving my boi some play. Coming at him when I wasnt around when I still was messing with her. My boi aint want no parts tho but for me my nigga is down for whatever. Imma have him act like her want her he might have to smash her to get what I need but so be it. He gone get shawty to come clean and we gone record it.

Knowing the loud mouth chick that she is she a tell it all. He gone go to the club where she hang out at and put the moves on her and get her back to the hotel then do his thing and get her to confess. A nigga feel like he on some 007 type shit, but shit I gotta get my woman back.

I meet Trey at the hotel so we could go over our plan and get the everything set up.

"Yo dnt mess this up my dude"

"Man chill, I got you yo"

"Im serious dawg this aint no joke this my life right here"

"You really love her huh"

"Man what you think"

"I know, I know. She got a sister"

"Man you know she dnt got no.....shut up and come on" I say to him and smack him in the back of the head and laugh.

"Yo dnt be hitting me and shit my daddy dnt hit me"

"Man whatever get ready"

"Yeah aight but next time ...."he says and makes the motion of smacking me

"Yeah ok,whatever"

I leave him and go home. I get to the house and I lay on the couch. I pick up my phone and call Mya I call her three times a day. When I wake up, mid day and before I go to bed at night. Well before I lay in bed cause I havent been getting much sleep without her. All I do is worry day and night. I had one of my homies watching the hotel but she never comes out.

I press the button to dial her number ready to leave another message like I always do.

"Hello"

I sit up immediately because im caught off guard by her answering.

"Mya, I been calling you"

"I see that"

"You listened to my messages"

"Yeah"

"You ok, TC ok, how you doing baby I miss you"

"Im good,he is good"

"You dnt miss me tho"

"I answered because I wanted to tell you I went to my appointment and everything is fine with TC and me"

"Ok I appreciated that. Mya when you coming home"

"Bye Trent"

"Hol up wait. "

I didnt hear anything but silence.

"Mya"

"Yeah im here"

"Imma prove to you I was telling the truth,I promise you I was. I love you and I hope you give me the chance to show you."

"Ok"

With that she hung up the phone,without even a goodbye. She wouldnt even tell me she loved me. Damn I musta really hurt her.

***********************************

MYA

Ive been staying at the Marriott for a week now. Its been ok but Im not used to being alone anymore.Trent has been calling me daily like three times a day but I havent been answering. I just need some time for me to see what I want and where I need to be.

How can I just let that go and move on. Trent and I have always had a special connection so my gut feeling is that he is telling me the truth but Im not sure if thats my gut or my heart. I love that man and Im having his child there is no other place I want to be but with him.

Whether he is telling the truth or not,he shouldnt have put himself in that situation. I know he cnt control who comes and goes where but why my fiancée at a damn house party with a bunch of chicks.. Thats not kool at all. I sure he would spazz on me if he knew I was in that type of situation with a bunch of men.

Im gonna go home eventually I just need him to know he was wrong and this is
what can happen if he keeps doing dumb stuff. Im worth it and he needs to know that.

I wanted to tell him about my appointment today so I decided to wait for his phone call since its almost that time. He calls me around the same times everyday. Just as I thought it the phone rang.

I talked to him for a little bit and told him we were fine. He told me he loves me and misses me but I didnt respond to that. He claims he is gonna prove to me he was telling me the truth, cnt wait to see this.

Of course I miss him, the only reason why I can sleep is because the baby wears me out. I miss being next to him and him rubbing my belly and feeding me and rubbing my feet. I damn sure miss the D yall, yes that baby gets it in.

Anyway, I plan on making him sweat it out a little bit longer because when a man does you wrong and you run right back to him he never learns from his mistakes. He will always feel like he can do whatever he wants because you will always be there.

*********************************

TRENT

Im just riding around the city checking on my businesses and killing time while I wait for my boi to call me and tell me what happened. I decided to go to the studio to check out one of my artists that should be in a session tonight.

"What it do my niggas"

"What up boss" my boi DJ says

"Aint nuthin ,he right"

"Oh yeah,we got a winner with this one"DJ says

"Ya boi that work"Dre says . Thats another one of my homies.

"Let me hear something"

"Yo the boss need bars" DJ says to the boi GMoney,and he nods and immediately goes in on the beat.

As im sitting here listening to dude spit and passing the blunt back and forth .I get the phone call I was waiting for.

"Yo "

"Got it" Trey says

"For real"

"Nah nigga for play, yeah I got it"

"Aight good looking ,send it to me"

"Bet"

"One" I say before I end the call.

I get the video and I watch it. Yo shawty a straight smeeze. Anyway I got all I need ,I knew she would tell on herself. A chick gotta be real desperate to do some shit like that. Now all I gotta do is get Mya to let me come see her. Thats easier said than done.

When I call her tomorrow I hope she answers. I just want my girl back.

**********************************

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS LOVES. IVE BEEN HAVING A BUSY WEEK.

CHEERLEADING TRYOUTS ALL WEEK FOR MY DAUGHTER AND WORK AND MEETINGS!!

HOPE YOU STILL LIKE EM!!

SMOOCHES!!