CHAPTER 16 CRUSHED

Chapter 16

TRENT

Ever since Mya been here a nigga been happy. She has been here for a week and I hope she never leaves. We go to class together and hang out together, we sleep in the same bed. Y'all not gone believe me when I tell y'all we haven't had sex yet. I been tynna show her love but I dnt want her to feel like I'm forcing her. I know y'all like but y'all already had sex before. Yeah I know but that was different. She did it because she wanted to, that's the way I want it . I dnt want her doing it for some sort of comfort cause she not with dude. I want her to want to give it to me cause she love a nigga if y'all know what I mean.

"Hey beautiful"

"hey"

"You ready to eat"

"you making breakfast, ok I'm scared"

"Man i can cook you know that"  I respond

"I'm not saying that but you just haven't been"

"You kept volunteering"

"Whatever just feed me" We both laughed and she sat down at the breakfast bar and watch me cook. I made some home fries, cheese eggs, sausage and toast. I passed her a plate and as she reached for it I  noticed she was wearing her ring. I smiled and sat next to her.

"Why you smiling so much , huh?" she asks

"No reason just eat"

"Whatever" she smiles and gets back to her plate.

"Its good?" I asked

She nodded and kept eating , not saying a word. I laughed and we both continued to eat.

"After this I figure Id take you shopping so you can have more stuff to make you comfortable here."

"You dnt have to do that Trent"

"I know but I want to so just let me ard"

She looked up at me and smiled "ok"

"Go get ready, ill clean this up"

"hmmmm , cleaning too" I playfully push her and we laugh as she walked away.

45 mins laterWhy do y'all take so damn long to get ready I mean man really tho. Seriously I cnt stand that shit. It ain't that serious come on man.

*********************************************

MYA

Yes it takes a woman long to get ready. Yes this type of beauty takes time to manage. I came downstairs and he was just staring at me. I know l look good but it wasn't nothing major.I was wearing a purple jumper and I paired it with some leopard print flats. I put my hair in a high pony with a couple strands out curled.My favorite purple earrings and necklace to match. I decided to wear my promise ring I wonder did her notice. He probably did he notices everything about me. I love that about him.

"You look beautiful"

"thank you"

He grabbed my hand and said "lets go gorgeous"

We get in the truck and decide to go to the Outlet Mall. It has so much high end stuff but I dnt like it . One its too damn expensive and too its an outdoor mall. Its still a little chilly outside and I hate the cold. He asks me what I wanna listen to so I say Beyonce . He hands me the remote and I find Beyonce Partition that's my jam. I go right to part 2 and sing along with my girl.

Driver roll up the partition please [×2]
I don't need you seeing Yoncé on her knees
Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up
We ain't even gonna make it to this club
Now my mascara runnin', red lipstick smudged
Oh he so horny, yeah he want to fuck
He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinski'd all on my gown