The longest 7 hours ever (Chad)

I couldn't do it. I couldn't. I had cheated on him, because of my our stupidity. Look, this is what happened

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

"Chad!" I heard my name being called from down the hallway. I groaned and turned down the hallway. "What Amber?" My girlfriend said, jumping up and down, bouncing her fake boobs. "Chad, I need help studying. Can you help me? I swear nothing sexual will happen, I just really need to study and Ashley told me your really smart so I should ask you." I totally forgot to break up with her. "Uh...yeah sure. Today after school sounds good. I'll give you a ride." She nodded and kissed my cheek, running off to class.
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
At my house:

"Chad..." She purred, taking her fake nails softly against my bare chest. "Iv missed this...being on top of you." She had stripped me down, boxers gone, socks, gone. Everything. Gone. She kissed me slowly, and as stupid as I was, I kissed back. Soon, things got heated. I pushed her down rough, kissing all over her body, kissing up her chest and nibbling her neck.

I kissed her roughly, making her moan and push hard against me. I couldn't help it. I was just....lost.

---------------

Now here I was, in chases room, watching him sleep. He made a soft moan, turning to face me but his eyes still closed. He fluttered them open, stretching softly and then getting up. "Chase? Baby? Are you okay?" I broke up with Amber after he got into the crash. Moms gonna kill him....

"Get out." The coldness in his voice, mixed with pain and suffering. "Chase lis-" "SHUT UP! BULLSHIT! EVERYTHING THAT IS ABOUT TO COME OUT IF YOUR MOUTH IS BULLSHIT!" He yelled. He started crying, crying a lot. I walked over to him, holding him close, he nuzzled into my chest and cried. We stayed like this for hours, I just let him cry. I couldn't try and make him feel better, he wouldn't listen to me. Maybe a good cry is the best thing...

"Chad...." His voice croaked. "I love you....how could you?..." He was shaking. "I'm sorry. I'll tell you later okay? I was pressured into it I'm so sorry I really am." I held him closer. "Look at me." He looked at me, I leaned in and kissed him softly, but feeling his lips against mine, he wasn't kissing back. I pulled away. "I'm sorry... Just please....say something to me..." He pecked my cheek and ran to the bathroom, locking the door.

I banged on the door for 5 minuets before he unlocked it. "Chad. Come here." He said softly. I walked over to him, only for him to kick me in my dick. "FUCK!" I shouted, falling to the floor. "That's for hurting me." He said, kicking me again in my butt. "And that's for kissing me after that girl was on your lips." I nodded. "I deserved that." He sighed, a tear rolling down his cheek. "That's not all your getting as punishment. As from now on, chad, your just my....sibling." He broke up with me. He....broke up with...me.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. "That's a little far don't you think? Yes I fucked up, but please..." I trailed off.

What have I done...?