Pt.1

Lili's pov
Today is my first day at a new school I only know one person and that is Jake today was the one day I didn't want to go to school it was awkward at first because everyone was looking at me especially one boy.later Jake introduce me to his cousin junior and out of no where he just started tweaking on me I was just standing there not knowing what to do and then his girlfriend came over and he stop what he was doing she is a rude bitch and I don't already like her I don't know how people just don't punch her in her face oh by the way her name is Lexy Jake also told me about someone else his name is Oliver I asked Jake why did you you tell me about him? Jake Said well didn't you know that he like you I was freaking out in the head but I kept it cool on the outside then I realized who he was talking about that was the boy who was staring at me when I walked in the classroom.

Oliver's pov
There was a new student in our class her name was Lili Taylor she was pretty everyone was talking about her she knows Jake but at the time I was kinda dating Lexy no one likes her but Lexy is dating junior and I want to be lili's friend for right now and then maybe we can date but idk the talent show is next week and I want to ask her if we could be friends yeah that's what I'm going to do.

1 week later
Lili's pov
Today is the day of the talent show and Jake text me about some doll her found at a yard sale he told he would show me it today oliver came up to me and asked me if we can be friends of course I said yes because I knew he liked me but I just wanted to be friends right now. When it was time for the talent show Devon and some other kids went up on the stage when Devon got done with his performance Lexy went on a rant about things she started to talk about Jake how he should tell dev and his mom how he really feels I knew Jake liked Devon I was furious about it but he wouldn't let me say anything and the some started talking and when I turned around I was Chucky I heard about what happened some decades ago but I didn't know what to believe it or not he was telling Lexy to pick on someone her own size then he was like a lot of pictures of junior and Oliver she tried to take her phone eventually she got it back I didn't know she liked oliver I mean I kinda do like oliver but when it comes to Lexy she just makes me angry.After all that I confronted Lexy abou what she said about Jake and told her she had no right to say that and the she got in my face so I pushed her back she started to push me and then I started pushing her in the face and then someone was pulling me back I turned around and it was oliver I don't know why this always happens when someone sees me fighting and then after that I just went home and told my mom about what happened she was shock that that is how my first day had went at a new school.